"I'm Yours, You're Mine...Right?"

Twenty-Nine | Wooyoung's P.O.V

Looking at me with curiosity, he waited for me to finish my sentence. As I took a step closer and closer to him my eyes began to water, "I remember."

"Yo-you remember?" His smile was ear to ear which made me even more happy. "Wait...since you remember what does that mean for us?"

Right...we were broken up. "Honestly Sannie it's all up to you. You know that I love you more than anything, and I would love nothing more but for us to be together." I said holding his arm in mine.

"Of course I want to be with...afterthat what happened just seems so insignificant." He pulled me into a hug.

"It shouldn't be. What I did was really wrong, and as long as we get through it together then I don't care if you're still upset with me." I said looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"Get through it together huh? Well I think you need a reminder of what will happen if you ever decide you want to be naughty again hmm. Plus I saw you constantly rolling your eyes at me in class...should I teach you a lesson kitten?" He lifted my chin, and stared at me with nothing but lustful eyes.

I mentally screamed at the opportunity of being able to go into the room again; I had only been in there once, and I missed so much. "Please master... please take me in there." I bit my lip trying not to moan from anticipation and excitement.

Picking me up he carried me upstairs, and once we reached the room he unlocked the door and threw me on the bed like a rag doll.

"I think you need something extreme don't you?" He smirked while circling the room, trying to figure out all that he wanted to use on me.

Feeling more aroused than usual I took off all my clothes, and I got on all fours hoping that he would notice. When I saw he was too focused on what to use I licked my fingers and started to finger myself. No longer being able to wait on him. Causing me to arch my back I moaned at the feeling of my fingers, I started to go faster and faster which made me moan even more.

"What the hell are you doing? Did I say you can finger yourself?" He asked, coming back ropes, a collar and a leash, blindfold, a vibrator and anal beads, and a whip.

"I don't care. You took to long." I moaned while rolling my eyes, knowing it would provoke him.

Laughing to himself he placed everything on the bed, and made his way towards me. Yanking my fingers, a lot of my wetness came out as well which made him groan in frustration.

"If I wasn't so dead set on punishing you right now, I would be fucking you so hard you would have to miss school tomorrow." He whispered in my ear as he yanked my head back by my hair.

Letting go of my hair he laid me back down on the bed, and tied my hands to the headboard. After making sure my legs where spread apart he tied my ankles together. Coming towards me he stuck two fingers in my mouth. Looking at him as I licked them I made sure they reached the back of my throat. Taking them out he circled them around my entrance, and then rammed them in roughly.

"Mmmm rightt there Mr. Choi." I moaned as he repeatedly it my prostate.

"Mmm I like that." He smiled while fingering me faster and faster.

Grabbing the blindfold he slowly took his fingers out. "You're so fucking wet." He whispered before licking it all off his fingers.

As he took off his clothes his clothes, he came up to me and put on the blindfold. Untying the rope around my ankles he took my legs and spread them apart. Rubbing his d*ck around my entrance I bit my lips, not being able to wait to feel him inside me.

"Mr. Choi please. I want it so bad please give it to me." I moaned while spreading my legs even more along with me ass.

"But kitten this is your punishment." He said only sticking the tip in and back out.

Doing it again, I licked my lips and moaned as I started to move back on his d*ck so that I got more than he was giving me. Feeling a loud smack on my ass I moan at the pain and pleasure. Grabbing my ass he smacked it again but with the whip which made me gasp.
As he grabbed my legs and spread them he took it out again, and then slammed all of him into me.

"Oh my fucking god yess." I screamed due to how big he was. .

Taking it out he slammed into me again, and quickly started thrusting inside me. Spreading my ass he went even deeper inside me, my legs slowly started to shake as they gave out.

"Fuck you're so tight you're going to make me cum."

"Aggh it's so fucking big please let me cum." I groaned not being able to hold it back anymore.

"Hold it." He demanded.

Trying my best not to cum as he kept ramming his d*ck into me I clenched my  ass around his dick which only made it worse. Untying my hands and taking off my blind fold he laid down beside me, and I got on top. Easing down on his d*ck the deeper it went the more I could feel it in my stomach. Bouncing up and down I felt him hitting my spot repeatedly which made me go insane. Wetness pouring out everywhere I arched my back as I also came. Cumming right after me I felt his cum feel me up. My eyes rolling to the back of my head I started to feel my whole body shake with pleasure.

"You never did that before." He  panted, as he laid down beside me.

"It felt so good I couldn't help it." I smiled as I curled up next to him, my body still slightly shaking.

***
San's P.O.V

"Hi is this Choi San?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yes this is he." I said oddly not knowing what this was about.

"This is Dean of Pusan National University, we're looking for a english professor, and someone by the name Kim Hongjoong referred you to me. I know that Busan is far from where you are currently, it's good pay." She informed me.

"Could I please think about the job offer, and get back to you by tomorrow." I said, hanging up the phone I turned my attention back to Wooyoung who was sound asleep.

"Yes you may. Goodbye." She said nicely.

"Okay thank you. Goodbye." I responded.

Busan that's 6 hours away...