The Room

TWELVE|Wooyoung,'s P.O.V

Fuck Wooyoung I love you so much. That was the only thing that went through my mind when I fell asleep last night, and that's the only thing that's going through my head now. All I could think of is how I hope he meant it because I meant it when I said it back. Though San gives me no reason for me not to trust him it's still kind of hard. I only trust him to a certain extent. I really which this wasn't the case, but after Seonghwa I don't think I'll ever fully trust anyone again.

Though, looking at him right now made me want to fully give him my heart, I couldn't help but want to give him my heart. Staring at his naked body, I took in everything about him. His abs that looked as if it was sculpted by greek gods. His vein covered arms that was wrapped around my waist keeping me close to him. The warmth of his fingertips and forearm transmitting to my body making me want to stay in his arms forever. His face and jawline which were perfectly structured and sharp. His hair, that fell carelessly on his forehead and eyes. Sweeping away the hair from his face, I kissed his forehead.

"First you watch me sleep. Then you move my hair from my eyes, and kiss my forehead. You're really asking for me to flip you over, and make love to you all day. I already called in for work cause I knew you and  I would be wayy too tired. So you know I could, if you wanted that. Just say the word, and Im all yours for the whole day." He snuggled me closer to him while kissing my neck down to my collar bone, leaving hickeys almost everywhere.

"Please make love to me San." I whimpered, craving the touch of him all over again. Regardless if we had sex the day before, the day after I would always still crave him in every way possible. The electrifying feeling of his hands on my skin. The feeling of his soft pink lips pressing against mine passionately. Along with the feeling I get when his body meets mine creating a steamy sensation.

As sad as it may sound, San and I actually have never really made love before. While I don't necessarily hate it, I wanted to feel that extra emotional attachment.

Being snapped out of my thoughts instantly, I was being flipped over by San. Laying on my back completely prepared for the approaching situation, I closed my eyes wanting to enhance each feeling he gives me. Starting at my face he planted a kiss on my forehead then my cheek. He slowly moved his way to my lips, and brushed his tongue against my bottom lip desperately wanting his tongue to enter my mouth. Granting him access, I parted my lips, and allowed our tongues to intertwine 
impulsively. Moving down to my chest he started to plant little kisses again, sometimes smiling in between each kiss.

"I know I wanted to go slow, but this is too slow. Like Sannie come on I need you." I whined, but of course he didn't acknowledge it and it was clearly un-effective.

He continued to kiss down my chest, and towards my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys. Sucking and licking on each spot in the process I moaned softly. As he went further I felt my self get even more excited than I already was. Taking my d*ck in his hand, he spit on it and began to move his hand up and down it slowly. Causing moans to escape from my already parted lips I rolled my eyes in irritation. I want him so baddd. Why isn't he moving at a faster place this is agonizing. It feels extremely good I want more.

"I want more...it feels too good." I whispered under my breath while bucking my hips in order to feel more.

Not caring he continued to move slowly up and down, "You ready for me baby."

Eagerly nodding my head he smiled as I tried to reposition myself. Before I could fully change positions he stopped me, "I want you to stay on your back so I could see your face."

Deciding to go in raw this time he lined himself up at my entrance, and carefully entered me. Feeling the overwhelming feeling of him inside me, I gasped as tears formed in my eyes. Thrusting forward, he made the inches of space between us disappear. As he went deeper inside he stayed there for a second in order to give me time to get use to him size. Clearly unable to fully take it I felt tear stumble down my cheeks at how big he was as I forced myself to grow accustom to his size. I can't believe I'm taking in so much of him, especially since we are doing it raw. I could feel the throbbing of his d*ck causing me to grip around it. Biting his lip and rolling his eyes to the back of his head, he slowly moved out of me causing me to whimper.

"Please Sannie, I don't think I can take it. You're too big and doing it raw only makes it worse." I cried as I grabbed both of his wrist that were on each side of me.

"You can take it baby, I will go slower." He suggested as he put the rest of his upper body weight on me.

Hugging me while I held on to him as he slowly thrusted inside me even slower than before causing me to feel every single inch. Not being able to handle this new form of pleasure I dug my nails recklessly in his back to use as leverage. Rolling my eyes back as I felt my stomach tense up and myself cum, I gripped harder as I felt my whole body start to lightly shake. Holding on to my trembling body tightly, he started back thrusting except this time he picked the pace.

"Mmm f-fuck d-daddy you're s-so good." I groaned, feeling none stop pleasure.

"What's that?" He asked while lifting his head up inorder to kiss my lips.

"Y-you l-love me so g-good d-daddy." I moaned while slightly shaking.

"Daddy's going to pick up the pace, be a good little boy and take daddy's dick okay?" I nodded in response, and he instantly picked up the pace.

Thrusting harder and faster than before I nearly started screaming at the new pace, and again at the new pleasure.

"Fuck I'm going to cum baby, you're so good." He moaned while leaning back down and kissing me on my neck.

"Please daddy fill me up with your cum." I requested making him moan even more.

Slowly down the pace, and feeling how deep he was I instantly came. Holding on to me again while looking me in my eyes, I felt the warm liquid spread within causing me to arch my back at how good it felt.

Rolling over he looked at me, and all we could say was fuck.

"That was amazing." I spoke almost breathless.

"My thoughts exactly." He got up and headed towards the shower, "You might don't want to join me because I'm going to be tempted to have sex with you again, and before we start again you need to rest."

Not hesitating in the offer I walked towards his side of the bed, and put on his button down shirt. As he went into the shower I decided to go downstairs, and fix something to eat in the meantime. However, before I made it down I noticed the all black door at the end of the hall was slightly open. The door that's always locked. Making my way towards the room, of course being nosy I slightly opened the door and was shocked. Going inside the room I saw nothing, but ropes and whips. Different types of handcuffs were displayed in glass cases along with blindfolds. Ties in drawers along with a variety of sex toys, some I've never seen before. Spreaders and collars were also found in glass displays, but in the middle of the room. The theme of the room was black with a hint of purple here and there. The bed was towards the back of the room against a brick wall with the words Desire in neon purple above the bed which was all white with a black headboard. Somehow intrigued by everything, I walked out the room leaving it exactly how it was. Walking to the kitchen I started to prepare something to cook. I decided to go with Waffles, Bacon, and fresh mixed berries.

"Mmm smells good." He complimented as he made his way towards me.

Hugging me from I wrapped his arms tighter around me, "Hey what's when that room that's always locked? Why can't I go in there?"

"Do you want to go in there?" He whispered in an almost seductive tone.

"Yes."