For Him

ELEVEN| Wooyoung's P.O.V
***smut warning***

Leaving the restroom after San I walked outside to get ready to go, but I was stopped by Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho.

"Wooyoung wait up. We need to talk." Mingi shouted as they made their way towards me.

"Yeah what's up." I smiled, but instantly stopped as I saw them all looking at me with a straight face.

"We just came out of the restroom..." Jongho tried to inquire.

My heart rate increased as I recalled the events in my head. They fucking heard and saw everything. Taking deep breath I rubbed my hand over my face in annoyance of the fact that we were that stupid to go to the restroom.

"Y-you w-were in the restroom?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, we heard everything. Mingi saw you guys kiss.

Trying to think of way to object the whole situation, and escape from this interrogation I looked down and tried to come up with a lie.

"Wooyoung you don't have to tell us anything yet, but we just want to-" and just like that Jongho was cutoff by Yunho.

"Are you sleeping with Mr. Choi?" Yunho asked while ignoring the looks of Jongho and Mingi which screamed why would you ask him that so directly?

Feeling as if there was a huge lump in my throat, I couldn't speak or try to even protest against the idea of San and I actually being together. I tried to open my mouth again, but like before there was nothing that came out.

"It's more than that." I acknowledged, finally getting the urge to use my voice again. "I think I might love him. Well I do actually. It's crazy really I didn't expect this to happen at all. Of course I used to have the biggest crush on him, but I never thought things would actually happen the way they did." I continued.

"So you two are a thing?" Jongho asked, while looking at Mingi and Yunho.

"Okay get this you guys know the mystery guy that I lost my virginity to this past summer that I wad like obsessed with for like weeks? The guy from the club?" I blushed just thinking about him and that night.

They all nodded in response, "That was him."

Gasping in surprise they looked at me with wide eyes, not being able to say anything.

"Yeah, but you guys I really like him. I might even love him. He treats me like I'm everything to him, and just in general does me good. You guys might not approve of this relationship, and I'm sorry but I don't care." I explained.

"Of course we're going to support you Woo. Just be careful okay?" Mingi reassured, pulling me into a hug.

I smiled at the fact they were accepting the fact that San and I were together. Also at the fact they weren't going to judge me, and that I wouldn't have to hear them nag me all the time. Realizing the time, I made sure to tell them bye and quickly got in my car and left.

***

Mentally preparing myself before I went inside the house, I tried to get the fact of being with San out of my mind. Especially considering the fact that he was going to be busy all night with grading test. However, all I wanted was for him to do very nasty things to me. I wouldn't even mind if he tied me up at this point, I just needed him to embrace me. I needed to be his good little boy. Shaking the nasty thoughts out my sex deprived head, I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes.