Another Side Of Me

TWENTYFOUR | Wooyoung's P.O.V

To: Sannie😍

Delivered 5:03 AM

Sannie please talk to me. I need you. I don't care what I have to do...just please talk to me. I can't be without you.

Read @ 5:10 AM
(Blocked)

"He blocked me?" I whispered softly feeling utterly hopeless and devastated. Why did I have to go to that stupid Halloween party in the first place...I should've just stayed in with San. Tears annoyingly ran down my cheeks once again creating a burning sensation on my cheeks and eye lids. "Damnit I cried so much to the point where now my face fucking burns."

"Wooyoung honey, I made you breakfast so can me down so you can eat it before you go to school! Come on if you don't eat now you're going to be late." Rolling over I looked at the time and saw it was already 8:05 AM. What the hell I must have fell asleep without knowing it. All that crying made me sleepy I guess. Rolling my eyes I got one of San's old hoodies, and threw over my shoulder before I rushed downstairs.

"Thanks mom." I smiled as I sat down at the table.

"It's been so long since you've sat down with us for breakfast... especially dinner. How about we all have dinner together tonight hmm? I'll make my famous dish that you love." She hinted, trying to make me willing to eat withy father.

"Dinner with that man...uhh no thanks." I sighed after I took a super of water.

"Come on please. If you don't do it for him at least do it for your brother...he miss eating with you. Plus me too, I can't remember when we've actually sat down and talked. You've been with your friends for a few months. If it helps you can even invite one of them to come over so it'll be less awkward." She frowned while looking down at her cup of coffee that was giving off the amazing aroma of caramel.

Not being able to resist her or my brother I slightly nodded, "Fine! I'm doing this for you two, and because I get to have a allibi." I smirked.

As soon as I finish my breakfast I put on San's hoodie, and headed out the door in almost lightening speed.

***

"Can you stop the PDA it's really disgusting...you guys make me want to throw up my lunch." I glared at both Mingi and Yunho who were both covering each other with kisses and caresses.

"You're just jealous cause I'm getting some and you're obviously in drought." Yunho smiled as he detached his lips from Mingi's neck.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes, and looked across the room.

There he was, except his hair was blonde instead of black. Fuck he looks even sexier with blonde hair. Making me a little more excited than I should be I tried to look away until a pair of brown eyes laid on mine before I could do anything. Those gentle milk chocolate brown eyes. Staring back I smiled out of habit, and instantly regretted it as soon as his head focused on a student in front of him.

"Damn...Mr. Choi with blonde hair really makes me want to re-evaluate my choice in the boyfriend department." I heard Seonghwa mumble with a smirk on his face.

Breathing in slowly and out heavily I tried to hold in the reccuring anger I felt towards him. Ever since that night Seonghwa has been nothing but bitchy towards me and I've honestly had enough. He already found a new fake boyfriend he uses to make me jealous, but whenever he sees his actions are useless he does things to really get under my skin. Like this.