Date-Night (Part 2)

EIGHTTEEN|Wooyoung's P.O.V

I shivered as I felt the cool breeze hit my body. It wasn't as cold which is why we decided to have a dinner date outside on the balcony, but whenever there was a breeze it was cool to the point where you think christmas was near. Wondering if he had the same reaction as me, I stared into his deep mysterious brown eyes and got mesmerized. After a minute of looking into his eyes I distractingly held my hand out, and admired the symbol of promise placed on my finger. I never received anything like this before especially from Seonghwa. Seonghwa was more big on words than he was action. Which make sense since he didn't mean a word he said. Now that I have someone like San it's a bit hard to believe anything he says when it comes to promising me about the future, but I have more trust in him  I did a month and a half ago.

"I'm more than thankful that you like it, but your food is going to get cold baby." He expressed as his hand wrapped gently around mine, and kissed the top of it softly.

Tinted red circles formed on my cheeks, making me look down in embarrassment. Why do I still get so excited everytime he touches me? Shouldn't I be use to it by now? Plus it's just my hand why would I feel excitement off that.

Realizing the particular effect he had on me, he tilted his head slowly and let go of my hand.

"Really? We just did it this morning." He smirked, clearly amused by my strong urges and needs.

"I'm sorry. It's just everytime you touch me I feel some type of way. You would think I've gotten use to it by now, but nope." I playfully rolled my eyes.

As he stood up he grabbed both of our plates, and walked inside our room and placed them in the refrigerator after making sure they were secured with plastic wrap. Before making his way back to the balcony he grabbed a black and gold briefcase which was different from his work one. I didn't recognize this one. As soon as he made his way towards me he swept everything off the table causing everything to hit the ground with a loud sound.

"Sannie what are you-"

"That's not my name kitten." He growled, making chills spiral down my body.

Scooting back my chair, he picked me up and slightly slammed my body against the table while bending me down. Hissing at the short occured pain, he ripped off my shirt and roughly pulled down my pants. Covering my face at the sudden drastic change of events, I started to feel self-conscious about the people who could see my exposed body.

"Ma-master what i-if someone sees or h-hears?!" I stressed, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks again.

"Then let's put on a good show for them kitten. I want them to see how good you're getting fucked." He pulled my hands down, and reached down for his briefcase.

Opening up the briefcase I saw a blindfold, a gag and whip set, along with a very thin short rope with handcuffs, and a vibrator along with spreaders.

"Spread your legs kitten." He bent down to were he covered me and whispered in my ear instantly making me take off my briefs and spread my legs to his preference.

Rubbing my ass softly to the point where it didn't feel as if he was touching me at all, he bent down and kissed it. Before I could mentally grasp the possibility of him spanking me, I felt long thick leather tassels smack my ass making me jump in surprise.