Stiles kicks out and gets on his feet when he has kneed the asshole in the groin above him. He looks around and sees Nic on the floor. His heart stops for a moment before his rage takes over. He can feel his eyes turning red, and he snarls. Someone throws ash in his face, and he sneezes before everything goes black.

He wakes up about five minutes later with Lydia slapping him in the face. He is up again in a moment before holding onto Lydia because he is a little dizzy. The men or women that surrounded them are gone. Cora and Erica are on the floor; they are breathing and waking up. He doesn't see any injuries and turns to Allison, who is leaning against the car next to him, holding onto her arm. He sees that she is bleeding and walks to her. He puts his hand on her arm and heals it in a second before turning to look for Nic.

''Lyds, where is Nic?'' He turns to look at the redhead, who is now silently crying.

''Stiles..'' She starts.

His blood runs cold, and he pulls out his phone. He doesn't even look at it before calling Nic's phone. It goes to voicemail immediately.

''Stiles, they took her. It were hunters.'' Allison spats. Stiles turns his head so fast to her that she flinches.

''Hunters? Allison, you better tell me that you have nothing to do with this.''

''I don't have anything to do with this! I still don't even know what she is!'' Allison snaps back. Stiles turns to look at Cora and Erica. Both are nodding that she is telling the truth.

Stiles doesn't say anything but now calls Derek.

''Der. They took her. I couldn't protect her. They took her!'' Stiles starts as soon as he hears that Derek has picked up the phone. Tears were now silently streaming over his face. He is already thinking about how he can find them.

''Come to the loft as soon as possible.'' He can hear Derek growl. He is glad to hear his voice, even if it is all growly.

Stiles nodded and hung up the phone. They reached the loft within twenty minutes, and Stiles throws himself through the door in Derek's arms.

''They took Nic! I was pushed to the ground, and some kind of ash was blown in my face, and when I woke up, she was gone.'' He says in Derek's henley. Not ready to look into his face, afraid of disappointment. But of course, Derek knows this, and he puts two fingers under Stiles's chin and lifts his head to look into his eyes.

''We are going to find her, Stiles. They don't have anything on us.'' Derek says softly with understanding in his eyes. He then places a soft kiss on his forehead and hugs him close. Stiles wants to break down and cry, but Martinique needs him right now.

''I'm going to the house. Maybe there is something that can help us with tracking her. I don't have anything of her blood, but maybe it will help with hair or one of her scales she has lost.'' He rambles before turning and wanting to transport himself to the lake house.

Derek grabs his wrist before he can disappear.

''I don't want you to go alone. Lydia can help you with research. We are all going back to the mall, trying to track her.'' He looks around for confirmation and gets nods from everyone that is there. Only Scott and Isaac aren't there at the moment.

Stiles nods too and kisses him quickly before grabbing Lydia and vanishing with a little flash.

Stiles is ready to pull out his hair. His dad has now also joined the search with the police force. The wolves were tracking Martinique's scent but finding nothing. It seemed to be blocked for their noses.

Stiles had already tried three different tracking spells and had found Nic in three different locations, but he couldn't travel there because he didn't know the locations. It seemed that they were still moving her.