Chapter 11

Derek was pretty sure he was dreaming. He saw Stiles and a beautiful girl next to him with big blue eyes. They both smelled amazing, and his wolf wanted to yip in happiness. MATES!

Derek mentally shook himself. He needed to get a grip. He knew Stiles was his mate, but wolves only had one mate. Why was his wolf responding to this girl like it would to a mate?

''Welcome back, Sourwolf.'' Stiles said while looking down at him.

He had missed that voice, but it seemed heavier as if he was more sure of himself. He looked at Stiles and got lost in his eyes for a moment before he remembered what had happened. Deucalion was here! They needed to go away. His mates needed to go away before they would get hurt!

He tried to push Stiles away, but the boy was a lot stronger than he remembered and didn't move an inch. Stiles just raised his eyebrows as if he was amused. The girl was looking at him with a sharp gaze. And if Stiles was too strong to push away, with her, it was like pushing against a brick wall. Hell, he knew of brick walls that were weaker than her.

He grunted from a little leftover pain and that they wouldn't budge.

''You - need - to - get - away. N't safe.'' He rasped out.

The girl turned her head a little and looked amused. She looked at Stiles, and it was clear that she loved the boy with everything she had. Derek expected to be jealous, but he didn't feel it at all. Huh. That was weird.

''Gen, let's get him in bed. He should rest. We can go back to the house.'' The girl said softly to Stiles, why did she call him Gen? His name was Stiles. Derek frowned a little but didn't say anything. Stiles was still looking at him before he responded to the girl.

''I can't let them stay here, Nic. What if they are going to be attacked again. Tomorrow I can set up wards around the lof. But can we take them with us for tonight? I think I can make two trips before I'm spent.'' Stiles said to the girl.

She scoffed. ''Like hell. You aren't going to make two trips, you already transported me here, and you already had training today. And now you healed a deadly wound, don't look at me like that, you know that I know how much it took to heal him. Jackson can drive the beta's, and I can transport us three back to the house. Do you have a bath where I can put water in?'' The last was aimed at Derek, and he just nodded. Not sure what the fuck was happening, but he didn't want them to leave.

''Great! Jackson, call Lydia and let her come too. She shouldn't be alone tonight, John is safe at home, and I will call him when we are at the house. You know how to get in, right?'' Nic asked the blonde beta. When he nodded, she stood and went straight to the bathroom.

Jackson took Isaac and Scott with him after assuring them that they would be safe tonight and they would get the whole story when they were safe in the lake house.

Derek still didn't understand anything and was still lying on the floor. He tried to get up, and Stiles helped him.

''Easy there, Sourwolf,'' Stiles said while smirking.

''What happened to you? Your eyes are glowing and did you work-out?'' Derek blurted out. Stiles started to laugh and was blushing a little.

''Yeah, I did work-out. Nic has been training me since the beginning of the summer. You should see me with a sword. I could totally kick your ass now. And I will tell you more about my eyes when we are home.''

Derek scoffed, he didn't think that Stiles could beat him, but he was curious. At that moment, Nic came walking back. She helped Derek to the tub. She was freaking strong, but she didn't smell like a wolf. Derek looked at the water a little skeptical. But Nic pushed him into the tub, so he was standing there. She and Stiles also got in, and they hugged him close.