Attitude

Beyonce's POV

   I was on my way to my daughter's school, and Onika was in the passenger seat complaining about some shit I didn't even do. I wanted to open the passenger door and push her ass out, but I can't because she's the mother of my child. She's lucky she's the mother of my child because if she was a slut that I met on the streets, I would've been chunked her ass out of my car.

   "Onika, SHUT THE FUCK UP! DAMN!" I shouted.

    She looked at me like I lost my mind, which I did because she won't shut the hell up. "Beyoncé, you got some nerve to be yelling at me like that, " she said as she pointed her finger at me. "You can't get mad at me for calling you out on your bullshit, " she said as she placed the tip of her fingers on my head and shoved it.

   That did it. She officially pissed me off.

    "Did I put my hands on you?" I asked aggressively.

     "The fu- "

      "Did I put my fucking hands on you, Onika?!" I interrupted.

       "No."

       "So why would you put your hands on me?" I asked as I looked straight ahead at the road.

       "You yelling at me like you crazy, that's why the fuck I did it. Now what you gone do about it?" she challenged. I think she deliberately does this shit to piss me off. Why? I will never know. But it's ok. Just wait till I pick my daughter up from school, and drop her off at my mom's house. I'm going to take all my frustrations out on her tonight.

     I let out a menacing chuckle and looked at her when I got to a red light and said, "You asked for it, just wait motherfucker."

     "And what's that supposed to mean?" she asked me as she scrunched her face up. I looked at her and didn't say anything then I started checking my rear mirror and side-view mirrors to see if any cars were behind me.

     When the light turned green and I pressed the gas gently, Onika mumbled to herself, "Threatening me like somebody 'spose to be scared of her ass. She can kiss my ass for all I care. " Then I saw her cross her arms and look straight ahead in my peripheral. She mumbling to herself like I can't hear her, I ought to smack the fuck out of her for trying me, but I love her too much to do that.

     As we sat in silence for the remainder of the ride, I decided to ask, "Why you trippin' Onika?"

    "Maybe if you were listening, you would know why the fuck I'm mad, " she spat.

    "Ok, " I gritted as I gripped the steering wheel and pressed down on the gas more.

    "And slow this fucking car down stupid bitch!"

    Skrrrt- hold up- did she just call me stupid and a bitch?

   I smashed my brakes so fast, Onika's head flew forward and hit my glove department. She pouted while holding her head and said, "Why would you do th-"

    "I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you, but you not about to talk to me like you out of your mind. You better recognize who the fuck I am. Stop fucking playing with me, " I said as I pointed my pointer finger at her.