Staring problem pt. ii

A/N: Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment.

     Nicki's POV
Continued...

    After school, when I got home, I immediately called my homegirl, Megan. I was really excited about what happened today. Words can't even express how shocked I was when Beyoncé kissed me. I was literally stunned.

  When Megan answered the phone, I spoke first. "Hello!" I damn near yelled because of how excited I was.

   I heard her shuffling on the other side of the phone before she spoke. "What the hell you hollin' fo?!" she yelled.

   "My bad, but let me tell you what happened today," I said as I flopped down on my bed.

   "Ok, I'm listening. It better be a good damn reason, too. For you to be hollerin' like this."

   "Ok, so remember when I told you about my crush on Beyoncé?" I inquired.

   "Nicki, just tell me what happened. I don't have time for these guessing games," she complained. I could tell she rolled her eyes even though I can't see her. She lucky I love her or else I would've shown up at her doorstep and beat the fuck out of her.

   "Ok, damn. She kissed me, thank you for making me lose all the excitement I had.  You should feel lucky you were the first person I told, " I said as I rolled my eyes.

   "She what?! You lying. Nicki, stop lying. Why you always playing?" she said.

   "I am so not playing. I swear, she really kissed me, " I said while cheesing hard.

   "Ouuu, 'bout time. She better have kissed you after all the months you've been bragging about her, " she said. I could tell she had her fist to her mouth because her "Ouu" came out muffled a little. I could also tell she was genuinely happy for me because I could hear the smiling in her voice even though I couldn't see her.

   "Oh my gosh. Girl, the kiss won't stop replaying in my head. I love this girl for real. Like gir-" I tried to say before I got cut off.

    "Nicki, don't start rambling about this girl now. I'm gone start charging yo' ass for doing that shit. Fuck, you going on strike fifty-six. And yes, motherfucker, I count, " she said. I laughed even though she hurt my feelings a little bit. She laughed too, and said, "Anyways, why is Kelly so hell-bent on getting somebody else's essay? I mean... The shit been due."

"Speaking of Kelly, you should've heard what she said about Bey when she was apologizing for her actions," I said, getting comfortable.

"Please spill," Megan demanded in finality.

"Ok, she said verbatim please excuse Bey's mean, arrogant ass. I swear that girl act like she got a broom stuck up her ass, " I said, cracking up.

"She not lying. Every-damn-day, that girl comes to school with an attitude, " she said. At this point, I stopped laughing and listened closely. So I'm not the only person she caught an attitude with? And why didn't Megan tell me this? "I dead ass almost smacked that girl once. She done yelled at me because I asked for a pencil, " she continued.

I guess I got too quiet on the phone because Megan asked, "You there, Nika?"

"I- Yeah. I had to think for a minute, " I said after falling out of my daydreaming.