Sleep

A/N: This is my first time publishing something on Wattpad, so sorry if you don't like it or if it's too short🤷🏽‍♀️. By the way, I know the cover title doesn't match with the Title, ignore it.

Beyoncé's POV

While I was playing NBA 2K on my Xbox One, I heard my door open then close. I didn't pay any attention to it until I felt the bed dip, and someone grabbing my member through my basketball shorts. My eyes shot up to the person whom the hands belonged to, Nicki. I averted my gaze back to the game because I didn't want to get off track. She continued to fondle with the growing phallus in my shorts.

I wanted to pause the game so badly, but I was so close to winning. A few seconds later, I felt her hands make their way inside my boxers. I felt pre-cum seep out my tip. At this point, when I glanced down, I saw my member standing at attention. I wanted to tell Nicki to stop, but I didn't because the shit was feeling so good. I averted my attention back to the game.

A moment later, I felt a gush of cold air hit my member. I looked down and saw that she took 'it' out of my boxers. A moan involuntary escaped my mouth when she stroked my member up and down, twisting around the tip every time her hand made its way upwards. Her hand retracted from my member then I felt her shifting around in the bed.

I couldn't hear anything because I had my headset on, but I felt her hands grab my member again, this time her hands were a little damp, and that's when it dawned on me, she spitted on her hands. She started stroking my member again, this time going a little faster than before. I so badly wanted to reprimand her to stop, but I didn't want to give her that satisfaction. I knew exactly what she was doing.

I soon felt her warm, wet mouth envelop my member. I looked down in astonishment at how she took all twelve inches down her throat without gagging, yet. I swear I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw her eyes already peering into mines. She looked so sexy, I wanted to grab her by her hair and fuck her throat until she couldn't speak anymore.

I looked back at the game and got a little disappointed when I saw that the other player had scored.

I got something for Nicki's ass. Oh, I was pissed. I paused the game, then yanked her by her hair and heard a 'pop' sound from when my member left her mouth. I felt my member twitch when I saw saliva dripping from her mouth. I stood up and gripped her jaw then commanded her to open her mouth. She obeyed happily, sticking her pretty pink tongue out. I spitted in her mouth, then gripped her hair, plunging all twelve inches down her throat until I felt her nose touch my lower torso. I heard her gag but my hand had a death grip on her hair, holding her head stationary. When my grip loosened, she took my member out of her mouth, breathing heavily.

   "Mmm, Daddy, "she moaned, followed by her licking her lips, peering into my eyes. She looked so sexy with spit leaking from her mouth, I wanted to bust right then and there at the sight before me.

She continued to stroke my phallus. A few seconds later, her mouth engulfed my phallus, again. I began to thrust my hips, closing my eyes, relishing the feeling of my member in her mouth. She placed her hands on my waist, holding me in place, and started bobbing her head faster.

    She then wrapped both of her hands around my member and started twisting. She knows that- that's my weakness. A few seconds later, my knees started to buckle. "Oh- oh shit, " I moaned. Nicki started chuckling with this look of mischief in her eyes.

   'This motherfucker gone be the death of me,' I thought.

    When I felt my orgasm nearing, I backed away, and told Nicki, "Open your mouth, baby." Nicki opened her mouth while staring into my eyes. "Fuck, " I moaned. I closed my eyes tight, stroking my member hastily 'till my nut shot all over her face.

      When I was done cumming, I looked down at Nicki, who had this innocent look on her face. Her face was covered with my cum dripping from her chin as she looked in my eyes. I told her to swallow and she did.  "Take your clothes off, baby," I commanded.As she stood up, she took off all her clothes. I couldn't help but stare at her body in admiration. I groaned because I could feel my member getting hard again. I grabbed her by her arms and pushed her on the bed.  She whimpered because she probably wasn't expecting that.

     "Arch yo' back, baby, " I told her. She complied, making her back look like a steep ramp. Her box was dripping as she was waiting in anticipation. I couldn't wait anymore, so I plunged in without any hesitance.  We both moaned simultaneously. I started ramming inside of her like a dog in heat. Nicki reached back in an attempt to try to slow me down, so I grabbed her arm and held it behind her back.

   Bet she won't do that shit again.

   "Unh, D-daddy, Fu-uck, slow d-down, " Nicki stuttered.

    "Shut the fuck up," I said breathlessly.

    I looked down and saw my member coated in Nicki's cream already. She must've got off by sucking me. Just by the sight alone, I wanted to nut inside of her.

    Her box was so warm, wet, and tight, I closed my eyes because her lady flower is superior and I was on the verge of cumming. I had to slow my strokes because I felt myself about to cum. I picked up my pace a few minutes later and boy, that hot pocket was hugging the fuck out of me.

    Nicki's walls started to clamp around my member, even more, then I started to lose the pattern of my strokes. Nicki's legs began to shake, then she started cumming. I felt my cum erupt inside of her too as I had a tight grip on her waist. As we both came simultaneously, my body kept spasming from the impact of my orgasm.

    When I pulled out, I released a sigh. Nicki flopped down on the bed trying to catch her breath. I chuckled because she looked spent. She was bound to fall asleep any minute now. She laid there blinking slowly at nothing, and it looked like her eyes were going to shut any second now.

    I noticed the tears on her face, and I mentally patted myself on the back. When her eyes finally shut and I heard light snores, I chuckled lowly, careful not to wake my baby up.

     I fucked her ass to sleep.

A/N: This is like my first one-shot, ever

A/N: This is like my first one-shot, ever. Also, I love reading Beynika fanfics, so I said why not write one. But, vote if you like it.❣️
Y'all like dominant Bey?