Movie

Beyonce's POV

   While I was at my neighbor's house, Nicki found a movie for us to watch. She called me over because she was bored. She has friends that she knew longer than me, but she still wanted me to come over.

   Right now, we're cuddling up under a blanket, sitting on a couch, watching The Conjuring. This movie isn't scary for me because I already watched it. Nicki on the other hand was frightened. She had a tight grip on my shirt while I had my left arm wrapped around her neck. Every time a jump scare would come on, her grip would tighten.

    Thirty minutes into the movie, her grip on my shirt loosened, and her left leg found its way on top of my thighs. Her hand lowered and it was so close to my manhood. All of a sudden, as her eyes were planted on the tv, her hand absentmindedly found its way inside of my pants. She held my member that was still inside my underwear in her left hand as she watched the movie.

   I trailed my eyes to her and asked, "Ni-Nicki, what are you doing?" It was a stupid question to ask because she replied with a snide remark.

   "Watching the movie, " she replied in a duh tone. She started caressing my member through my briefs and my phallus started to get hard. So, I removed her hands before I nut in my drawls. She started to whine and say, " Your pants are so warm, why would you do that?"

   "Nicki, did you know what you were doing?"I asked.

   "Yes, keeping my hands warm, " she said as she looked at me with a scowl.

   "Ok, whatever, " I said as I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. While I was doing so, Nicki palmed my penis through my pants and started fondling it. As I was watching a fight that showed up on my home page, Nicki's hand made its way into my briefs and gently squeezed my balls like a stress ball.

    "What you watching?" she asked me with a smirk on her face. I powered off my phone and released an exasperated sigh as I closed my eyes. I grabbed her hands and pulled them out of my pants. I ignored her question and tried to get up to go to her bathroom to go handle my business because my dick was on full-blown hard mode and it was hurting, but she stopped me.

   "Where are you going?" she asked. "You are not about to leave me here alone, " she continued.

    "Nicki, can I handle my business?" I asked.

    "I can help you. I caused it, " she said as she grabbed me through my pants again. Should I- Nope.

   I removed her hands, got up, and ventured towards her bathroom. She got up and followed me. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her upside her head. What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

  She grabbed my hands and said, "The bathroom is this way." She took me up her steps, and when we strolled down her hallway, it hit me. She's taking me to her bedroom.

   "Nicki, I can't do this. I have a girlfriend, " I lied.

   "Oh, " she said as her face dropped. She still took me into her bedroom. When she opened her room door, I saw a bathroom.

   Her bathroom is installed in her room.

    Now I feel stupid. I still went into the bathroom to handle my business. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw her on her bed scrolling through whatever on her phone. I noticed her sniffling, maybe it's her allergies.