Send a pic, it disappeared

Nicki's POV

It all started with one dm.

@beyonce : Aye, Nicki?

It was odd to see Beyoncé text me at this time of night. It was 12:39 A.M. on a Saturday to be exact. It has to be some kind of emergency, so I immediately responded.

@nickiminaj : Hey bey. Is there something you need?

We finished recording a song yesterday. So, I'm guessing something came up. Probably a feature. I don't know.

@beyonce : Yeah, you.
@beyonce : ▶️play video

I'm not going to lie, but I am freaking out. What does she mean that she needs me? She has to be hacked or something. So, I decided to click the video to see if someone is playing tricks on me.

Oh god!

Words can't explain how fast I exited out of the video. I kid you not, she sent me a video of herself jacking off. Shocked is an understatement of the emotions I'm feeling right now. I mean, I knew she had a dick because I could see her print through her suit pants. Not that I pay attention to it, but it's like she gets boners when she's around me. It could be because of Lauren because I'm with her most of the time, as well.

It's no surprise that she has a dick. One time the thing tried to jump out on me. There was a mishap after she got done using the restroom and forgot to zip up her pants. After a few minutes of hanging out with her on that same day, her fly started to open a little more than it should. It's pretty obvious she doesn't tuck because I saw her dick's skin peeping out of her zipper.

About five minutes later, she mysteriously started getting a boner. I know she felt it because it looked like it hurt from the way her dick strained to get free from her pants, but she  still walked around like she didn't feel a damn thing. I had to tell her that her fly was open so the monster couldn't escape her pants. But back to the situation at hand!

@nickiminaj : OMG. I think you sent that to the wrong person

@beyonce : *right*
@beyonce : Did you like the video I sent you? It was kind of short. I could send a longer one if you'd want me to

@nickiminaj : no, I'm fine

@beyonce : that, you are😍. I'll fly myself over to where you are and give you the business😂

@nickiminaj: no, thank you. Where is this coming from?

@beyonce : my dick
@beyonce : ▶️play video

I fucked up by clicking the video again to see her slightly dark in color penis jumping. She was laying down in bed with a sports bra on and boxer briefs. Her third leg was hanging outside of the hole of her briefs hopping around like a bunny. It kind of frightened me because of the size.

@nickiminaj: noooo! Please! Stop it! You're scaring me

@beyonce : sorry. How am I scaring you? Tell me, baby

@nickiminaj : your size. I- it's huge. Plus, you're thick 🫣 Did you take something?

@beyonce : if it makes you feel better, I'll stop
@beyonce : by the way, I took some kind of blue pill that had Pfizer on it. I thought it was Tylenol at first

@nickiminaj : OMG! You took viagra. Why do you have viagra? How many did you take?

@beyonce : i don't remember buying any, but I took two. is that bad? Am I going to die?

@nickiminaj : no, you're not going to die— I think. Just drink a lot of water to drain your body of it

@beyonce : ohmygawd! Nicki it won't go down. I nutted twice, but my dick refuses to go down. I'm scared

@nickiminaj : YOU WHAT?! just relax, it may take 4-8 hours for it to go down depending on how many you took

@beyonce : it's throbbing. Can you please come over and help me?

@nickiminaj: HELL NO! You're trying to trap me

@beyonce : no I'm not. I'm in New York right now. Where are you? I need you... badly

@nickiminaj : Before I give you my location, promise you won't try anything funny

@beyonce : I promise!! Tell me nowww

@nickiminaj : ok. 75th Avenue forest hills 11375. I'm not giving you my home address. Just look for a pink lambo outside

@beyonce: I'm omw!

A/N: Here's something to make y'all cringe😂. This is for comical purposes. Do not take this serious.