Stepmom

Warning: This one-shot will contain sexual harassment and a vast amount of swearing. This one-shot is also taboo in some nature, and it may be offensive to some audiences. Do not read if you're easily triggered. Remember, this is strictly fictional. So without further ado, please read at your own risk.

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

     It's been almost a month since Beyoncé became my stepmother, and to say that I like her would be a lie. It's to the point where I hate her so much it's irreversible. On top of that, she thinks she's running shit, but she doesn't run anything but her mouth. And I'll never forget the time we argued over me kissing Drake's cheek, and from my perspective, It's safe to say that she was jealous.

  "Hey, Nicki. Let me walk you home, " Drake said running behind me. No, we're not dating, but he's trying to "talk" to me. Every time he asks to take me out on a date, I reject him. He should be tired of me rejecting him, but he continues to pursue me. He's relentless. And because I know how niggas are, I'm not giving him a chance in hell.

    I rolled my eyes at him and started walking home with him right beside me. As we got closer to my home, Beyoncé walked outside of the house and glared at Drake.

   "When will you let me take you out?" he asked quietly, trying not to let my stepmom hear him. I don't know why he's scared of her, she's not going to do shit. I think.

   "Drake, you know I'm not supposed to be dating anybody, " I lied. Well, it's a half-truth and a half-lie because my mom doesn't care who I date, but my stepmom, on the other hand, is the complete opposite.

  He said a dismal, "Ok, "and continued to walk beside me. He's saying 'ok' like he gave up, but I know he'll try to make advances at me again.

When I arrived in front of my home, I stopped walking and turned to look at Drake who was already staring at my ass. "Thank you for walking me the rest of the way home, " I said as I smiled at him. I turned to look at Beyoncé and saw that she was already staring at me. I decided to give her something to look at. I stepped closer to Drake and pecked his cheek then the corner of his lips, causing him to stare at me with an open mouth.

"I- uh, " he cleared his throat. "Your welcome, " he smiled with a red hue on his face. I smiled at him and walked towards my porch, and he watched to make sure I entered the house safely.

"Bye, " I waved at him as I walked past Beyoncé and stepped into the house. When I entered the house, I took off my jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. I started walking towards the steps to go upstairs then I heard a door slam all of a sudden. Oh hell no. I know this motherfucker did not just slam my mother's door. I contemplated if I should chew her out or just continue to mind my business. The second choice sounded smart, so I shrugged and continued my journey up the stairs.