Massage pt. ii

Nicki's POV
Continued...

     I was in a deep slumber until I felt somebody gently tap me. "Can you please lay on your stomach for me, ma'am?" A blonde head woman asked me with a smile on her face. I nodded before turning around to lay on my stomach. "Kind of tired there, Ms. Maraj?" she asked as she placed her dexterous hands on the backside of my shoulders and started rubbing.

   "Yeah," I muffled out and sighed in content because she is so gifted with those hands. I started blinking slowly, trying so hard to stay awake.

   "I have a business card. You can contact me at any time if you would like for me to make an appearance at your residence to provide you with a massage, Ms. Maraj, " she spoke as she kneaded into my shoulders. "You like the sound of that? An in-home massage treatment," she spoke soothingly, yet convincingly.

    "I don't know. I- I guess I have to contemplate on that one," I said.

    "I really hope you take up on my offer," she said as she dug her thumb in the back of my neck, where she gently massaged. "You're the only individual I proposed this to, " she continued.

   "I don't know..." I paused as I waited for her to say her name.

    "Ms. Knowles, but you can acknowledge me as Beyoncé if you'd like."

    "Beyoncé, I would love to take up your offer, but I'm just not used to this kind of stuff."

   "Ms. Maraj, I think you're very beautiful. A very appealing woman. I just want to spend some time with you and get to know you, that's all. I'm not pressuring you into accepting my proposal, although it'd be nice if you'd give it a try."

  "Thank you," I said as I blushed. "And I would take up on your offer, but I don't know how much it'll cost, nor do I know you on a personal level."

    "For you, you get 75% off. My exclusive services are $250," she spoke as her hands lowered, massaging my rib cages, damn near close to my breast. "And what would you like to know about me?" She gently asked. Her voice is like a quiet storm and ASMR all in one. She's making me horny and sleepy all at once. I wanted her to be quiet but keep talking at the same fucking time. And damn, she's so eager for me to get to know her. Though I kind of planned on staying single, I'm still going to get to know her because her head game is fucking fantastic.

   "First of all, I want to know if you give head to random clients, " I said as I glanced back at her.

    She tittered before saying, "No, you are the only client I performed cunnilingus on." I did not believe her one bit, but it's whatever. I'm still not going to ditch a person that gives good head; A sexy, alluring person at that.

  "Ok, are you married?" I asked as I laid my head down and let her continue her ministrations on my body.

  "No ma'am, " she spoke.

   "Are you single?" I inquired.

   "Yes ma'am."

    "Are you looking?"

    I heard her mumble, "I think I found someone already, " but I'm just going to act like I didn't hear that.