Massage

Nicki's POV

    "Nicki, you ready to go?" my best friend Thembi asked. She thought it would be a good idea to take me to go get a massage. I kept making up excuses because I didn't want a stranger to touch all over my body, but she insisted on taking me to go get a massage because I'm so "Uptight." The only thing that's uptight is her wack ass lace front, but I wasn't going to say that to her.

    "Nope, " I yelled from my bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet with my towel wrapped around me. I was stalling because I don't like the idea of a stranger's hands all over my body.

     "Well, hurry up. I booked an appointment not too many minutes ago. And you, my dear, have the best masseuse that works there, " Thembi said in an excited tone. I was anything but excited. I rolled my eyes at the excitement in her voice and stood to start getting dressed, slowly, of course.

   30 minutes later...

    After I was done getting dressed, I finally opened my bathroom door to leave. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Thembi glaring at me with her arms crossed. "What you looking at me like that for?" I asked.

    "You are so fucking slow, " she said as she gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Hurry the fuck up before we get there late, " she said as she dragged me out of the bathroom, placing me on my bed to go find some shoes for me in my closet.

   "I have no problem with getting there late, but I have a problem with letting somebody I don't know touch all over me, " I said as I watched her throw shoes out of my closet.

   "You'll get the best rubdown ever, I'll guarantee you- you won't walk out of that building unsatisfied.  You'll be having a 5-star experience- scratch that. An out-of-body experience, " she said as she turned around and smiled at me. If she thought that statement was convincing, it wasn't. I grew more uncomfortable at the thought. She saw the disgusted look on my face and said, "Come on, Nicki. Live a little."

"Ok, you let a stranger touch all over you and see what it feels like. You wouldn't like it, would you?" I said.

"Actually, I would love it. Especially, if it's a masseuse, " she said as she squatted down to start back searching for my shoes. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I smacked my lips and asked, "What if I don't want to go?"

"Onika, is that even a question?" she asked as she stopped looking through my shoes to look at me. I nodded. "Don't make me drag you out of here, Onika. You know I'll do it, " she said as she shook her head, and started looking through my closet for shoes again.

This girl is so hell-bent on making me get a massage. And for what?

"How d'you know I'll have the best masseuse?" I asked as I looked at her.

"I requested. Duh, " she replied in a snide tone as she continued to look through my shoes. I might need to get rid of some shoes because this girl has been looking through my shoes for damn near 30 minutes.

   "Found 'em, " she said as she lifted my shoes triumphantly and tossed them to me.

_____                                              _____