Creepy stepmom

Description: Nicki previously married Beyoncé's father. Thus, Beyoncé begins to loathe Nicki. Nicki tries to make amends with Beyoncé but starts to pine after her step-daughter. Will Nicki make a move? Read to find out.

Nicki's POV

Recently, I married Matthew, Beyonce's father. I know it's odd because I am much younger than him, but here I am. When he got down on his knees to propose to me, I shouted "yes!" because I wanted to get married. I wanted to see how it felt to be married. I mean... I'm not going to get any younger, so why not?

I was so proud to be betrothed, but on the contrary, his daughter, Beyoncé, isn't too excited. She always gives me the side-eye and gives me dirty looks as if I'm some slut. It hurts my feelings honestly, but I can't change how she feels about me. I've tried talking to her, but she ignores me all the time as if I don't exist. She probably thinks I tore her family apart, but honestly, I was told Tina had died. I found out she was still alive, and I was told she died because Matthew didn't like to talk about his ex-wife. After all, it was a sensitive topic for him, so I dropped it.

I've known Matthew for 7 years. I met Matthew on some sugar daddy-sugar baby site, and I've grown to like him ever since. He made me feel loved, unlike my ungrateful, pussy fiending exes. Matthew and I had never done anything sexual, and I loved that about him. He respects my boundaries and enjoys my company, and that's all I've ever wanted from a guy.

Beyoncé and I were cool and cordial at one point, but when she found out her father married me, it's like all of the respect she had for me went out the window. she became disrespectful towards me, and for what exact reason? I don't know. I've been dealing with her disrespect for months, and I doubt she'll ever respect me ...

8:33 P.M.

I was sitting down in the living room, watching family feud when Beyoncé came from downstairs, heading towards the kitchen. "Hey, Beyoncé," I spoke first, hoping to get a response from her. When she didn't say anything, I sighed. How come she doesn't like me? Why won't she talk to me?

She departed from the kitchen with a drink in her hand, about to go upstairs until I stopped her. "I know you hear me talking to you, young lady!" I shouted, fed up with her shenanigans.

She stopped in her tracks and turned towards me with a stank look on her face. She looked me up and down before saying, "What the fuck you want?! I'm ignoring your bitch ass for a reason."

I gasped. "I didn't call you out of your name, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me out of mine. And stop cursing because I have enough respect for you to not curse around you, " I reprimanded. "I wanted to-"

"You didn't answer my question, " she cut me off and spoke in a monotone as if she wasn't impressed. I paused to take in what she was wearing. She was wearing gray Nike sweatpants with a black T-shirt, gray socks with black Nike slides, and a black stainless steel apple watch. I saw a big print in her pants--probably from her iPhone being in her pocket, so I didn't question it. She looks daddy-ish and I want her to daddy m- Nicki, this is your stepdaughter. Get it together.

I stopped my ogling once I realized I was staring, and cleared my throat.  "I wanted to try to get to know you, you know? I'm married to your father, and I just wanted to bond with my stepdaughter, " I said, with hope dripping from my voice.

"Tuh! You think I want to get to know you, homewrecker?" she questioned with an attitude. "Well, I don't, so leave me alone, " she finished, then ascended the stairs.

I guess I should leave her alone and let her be. Even though I'm starting to get a little enchanted by her, I should learn to control myself, too. I really want her to love me because it would make things easier for me. I just don't know what I did wrong. Why does she hate my guts so much?