Workout

Beyoncé's POV

   I was chilling with my homeboy, August, just talking about anything that came to our mind. I met him not too many months ago and we've gotten closer since. We both have littles, and because we have something in common, we clicked easily.

  "New Year's coming up, What you and Nika gonna be doing?" August asked, taking a pull from the blunt we were passing around.

   I sighed and said, "Shiiit, I don't know. I'm thinking about introducing her to my family, but I don't know how they'll react."

   "If they don't accept her, I'll light they ass up for you."

   I chuckled and said, "Nah, you ain't gotta do allat. I'm sure they'll warm up to her easily."

   He put his hands up in a surrendering position and chuckled, saying, " Hey... I'm looking out for your best interest."

  "You make me sick, " I chortled as he handed me the blunt. "But hey... Nicki's been getting out of hand, though. I want to punish her, but I don't know-" I said as our laughter simmered down.

"Try spanking her. She may or may not like it, but at least it gets the point across."

I nodded my head, taking in his advice.

______

   Finally coming inside my house after our little smoke session, I headed upstairs to check on Onika. August closed the patio door and headed towards my living room.

  As I climbed upstairs, I could hear Super Why playing on my TV in my bedroom. I snickered to myself because she's such a baby. Peaking in my bedroom, I saw Onika with her thumb in her mouth, cuddled up with Mr. Woozles (Her teddy bear), and she was engrossed in whatever was playing on the TV.

   I climbed into bed next to her, placing my right knee in the bed, and pecked her neck three times. She blushed and said, "Daddy!"

    "You wanna come downstairs with daddy?" I asked her as I kissed her cheek.

    "Yeah, " she said in an airy undertone.

    She still had her thumb in her mouth so I took it out of her mouth and said, "What did I tell you 'bout that?"

   "I sowey, " she said as she looked down at the comforter.

   "Hey, don't put your head down when talking to me, " I said as I lifted her head. She looked at me with glossy eyes, and I cursed myself out for forgetting how sensitive she gets when she's in little space. "C'mon, " I said as I patted the bed, gesturing for her to come to me.

   She crawled to me, and when she reached me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist as my hands instinctively slithered down to her ass cheeks. I gently squeezed both of them and rubbed them afterward.

" Daddy, stop, " she moaned, stuffing her face in my neck more. I chuckled and tapped her ass twice. I picked her up from under her thighs, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us downstairs and sat down on the couch with her seated in my lap. Both of her legs were on the outside of my thighs, her face was still nuzzled in my neck, and her arms wrapped around my neck.