The proctor began their fight and they immediately started using ninjutsu. "Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu." The boy twin said. "Water Style: Water bullets." The girl twin responded.

"Hey Cat, these two are actually the two least known genin that I know here. Who exactly are they?"

"Those two are who I call the Mono Twins. They are efficient in ninjutsu and have some taijutsu skill. As you see, they may be twins but their affinities are polar opposite." She explained as the fight continued.

It didn't take long until they knocked each other out and the match ended in a double knockout. They were carried out while the board began to randomize names again. Choji's name was called along with Misumi. Hayate began the match and the disguised sound ninja instantly charged at him. Choji blocked his attack but he soon found his hand trapped in the guy's arm.

"What the-" Choji tried saying as the ninja instantly wrapped his body around him. "My body softening jutsu allows me to dislocate my body and using my chakra, I can perfectly wrap myself around my opponents, snapping their bones of suffocating them, so I suggest you give up." The guy said, squeezing Choji tighter.

"Choji!" Ino yelled out, worried for her teammate. "Hehe." Choji mumbled with a smirk and the sound ninja flinched. "You cocky kid, you asked for it." But before he could snap Choji he expanded his back, having the opponent release his hold on him.

How the hell? The guy questioned to himself but was now on the defensive. "Partial Expansion Jutsu." Choji expanded his hands and balled them up into a giant fist, punching the ninja onto the ground a few times.

He went back to normal and found his opponent laying still on the floor. "The winner of this match is Choji Akimichi." The proctor called out as Choji went back to the stands.

"Great job Choji we're proud of you." Asuna congratulated him as the board brought up two more names. It was the Hyuga's against each other. "Wow, this thing really likes pitting family against each other huh." Sakura said.

"Who do you think will win this one?" Natumi asked.

"I say Neji will. He's a gifted Hyuga member from what I've heard. Maybe one of the best even for his age." Lee responded admiring his friends prodigy like talent. But that doesn't mean the gifted genius always beats the hard worker. Lee thought afterwards looking down at Neji.

"Nah, I say Hinata will. She's one of the few people I've seen work the hardest after we became genin. 'Besides not all of us can win this. It wouldn't be fair to the genin who have chunin potential.' Naruto thinks, eyeing the originals from across the room.

The match began and they got into their Hyuga stances. "Woah, there stances are pretty much identical." Sakura stated, pointing out the obvious. "Of course Sakura, they are both Hyuga and they've both learned their clan's fighting style. They may be evenly matched so it depends on who strikes their opponent first." Kakashi explains.

'Are you going to let her win Neji?' Bat looked next to his anbu teammate. 'Yes. It wouldn't be fair to her and the other finalists if I won. Besides I've helped train her throughout the years in spare time so I say she's good for a near chunin.' Eagle responded.

"Ugh this entire thing is boring. Your clones should've been paired up with each other. That would've made for an exciting match." Kurama says out of nowhere, most likely waking up from his long slumber.

'Even if it was like that you'd still be sleeping. I swear you have to be part of Shika's clan in some type of way. I mean look at you, you've probably been asleep for days.' Kitsune scolded his lazy tenet. They all started talking with Kurama for some time while the battle continued.