Tara held up what she was sewing which was a baby size onesie that read, "Grandma's Little Viking." You and Sarah looked at Tara with wide eyes and giant smiles in your faces when you and Sarah hugged Tara and kissed her cheeks before the three of you went back inside as Tara went over to Nick who gave Tara her gift and they announced that Tara's pregnant while you and Sarah gave a long and passionate kiss to each other due to you both standing under a mistletoe.

*Time Passes*

After the party had calmed down, you and the girls were currently sitting on the couch when you had a special gift for the three of them.

Sarah: I can't believe we're gonna be grandparents Y/N.

You: Yeah. But after all these years together, we went through hell and back together and now I'm gonna be a grandfather.

Ruby: You'll be alright Y/N. Did Tara say what they're having?

You: She's only a month pregnant, so not yet.

Liv: It's still so exciting! Olivia and Max are getting serious in their relationship. They could get married!

You: We'll see. Here, I have all your Christmas presents right here.

You pulled out three small boxes for them and handed one to all of them when they opened them and immediately started to tear up happily on how beautiful and meaningful they all were.

Ruby's

Liv's

Sarah's

Sarah's

You then put them all around their necks starting from Sarah to Ruby and lastly Liv

You: You three and the kids are my greatest accomplishments. I wouldn't trade any of you for the whole world. Inside and Out.

Liv: *sniffs* Forever and Ever babe.

Ruby: We love you Y/N.

Sarah: You're the best husband we ever had.

You kissed Liv first, then Ruby, and lastly Sarah.

Kaitlyn: Hey dad! People want to hear us play a song.

You: Sure. Let me get my guitar.

You went and got your acoustic guitar and Kyle sat at the piano when you pulled up a stool next to Kaitlyn when everyone gathered around and Kaitlyn whispered in your ear on what they wanted to hear when you nodded and started to play as Kaitlyn started to sing.

After the song, everyone applauded as you hugged Kaitlyn and Kyle before Sarah, Liv, and Ruby all came up and kissed you before taking a full Christmas party photo with everyone..................................................

==================================

A/N: It's over 🤧 but that doesn't mean I'm finished yet. I'd like to thank you all for your support on the third and final book of the Riott Squad x Male Reader trilogy. Also, if you haven't seen my recent announcement on what I have in mind next, go and vote for what you want next! P.S. thank you to everyone who gave me permission to use their OC in more than one chapter in this story.