Chapter 4- The Right or Wrong

Warning: Mature/Explicit content

She lied on the bed staring at the ceiling, trying to comprehend the recent events. It was felt so good but obviously so wrong. 'Really, nothing damaging happened,' she thought, 'did it?' She tried to convince herself that severity of her actions wasn't that serve and that it was mindless flirting to Lucius. She carried on with gathering her thoughts about the recent situation. She took a break to look outside. It was dark. As she barely saw Draco that day, she decided to visit him in his room. She knocked upon his door.

'What?!' he whined; he was to invested in his book as she leaned on the door frame. 'Oh 'ello.' He smiled.

'Can I come in?' She swayed. He patted on his mattress next to him, inviting her to lay with him. He folded the page down in his book and placed upon his bedside.

'Of course. Don't be silly.' When alone, Draco become such a sweet boy, well-mannered and sensitive. He would never let his walls down at Hogwarts. He couldn't show weakness, vulnerability, emotion. His father hated it. Looking over at Isabel, he analysed her facial expression. 'What's wrong?' he asked.

'Hmmm!?' Isabel's head tilted.

'You looked... stressed, troubled. Are you homesick?' Draco expressed like he was hurt by the thought of Isabel being homesick. The thought that he wasn't a comfort to her broke him.

'Homesick? Are you stupid? Of course not.' she reassured him. 'Just a bit confused, like a love triangle.'

'Go on...' Draco perked his head. 'Why don't I know about this?' she snickered.

'So nosey.' She playfully sighed. She briefly explained the situation of liking someone who's in a relationship but them flirting back, obviously not using names. Draco listened contently. He'd always been good with advice.

'Talk to them.' He shrugged.

'It's not that simple though.' She whined.

'It's the most effective thing you can do, communication is key.' She scoffed at his comment.

'That's a bit cliché, isn't it?' They chuckled together. All of sudden Lucius appeared in the centred of the doorway, leaning on his cane causing her and Draco to shift apart from each other on the bed. Shooting a look of judgement, he looked the pair of them up and down and just stepped away. 'Okay?!' Isabel confusedly raised her eyebrows.  But secretly she had butterflies in her stomach. She didn't understand how he could act like nothing happened but yet again he was a wear a dead-man expression pretty much all the time. 

'He's just a bit... unusual I guess'' added Draco. They lied together for a little longer, Draco talking about how his day went, how his extracurricular studies were. She was baffled about how Draco could keep it all up: the popularity, the studies, the image and reputation of his parents. Draco began to yawn causing Isabel suggested she left as it was getting late and she would let him sleep. He insisted that she stayed but it was obvious how hard it was for him to keep his eyes open. 

She returned back to her room and sat herself down by the vanity. Dropping her head in her hands, she realised how weird it was that she basically told Draco that his father toys with his life-long best friend and that she wants to be with him. She felt liked she had wronged the whole family. Although Draco was like the sibling she never had (and vice versa for him) she never felt like her and Lucius truly... connected. He was just there. Realising that she couldn't get the thoughts about him out her head, she had to make her self less guilty about having them. Making it less painful for her, she decided that she would cut her stay off with the Malfoys a few days short. Allow her to clear her head, get away from the reminder of Lucius. Not start to feel weird about Draco. However, that encounter she had with him made her feel hungry for more. It was barely a taster of what he potentially could offer. 

Lucius Malfoy - Well Darling...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara