Chapter 6-Punishment

Trigger warning-Mature Content 

The school day ended and Montgomery made her way back into Flitwick's classroom. She hastily peeped through the doorway, searching for small professor. Although he wasn't in sight, she swiftly waltzed across the room before taking a seat near the front of the class. She was surprise to realise that she was the only student in detention this week, this being unusual as Flitwick was perceived to be quite harsh. Waiting on his arrival, she began studying the architecture within. She never noticed the amount of detail that went into the ceiling. The paintings and carving work. Whilst counting the number of dragons on the ceiling, she was promptly disturbed by a sudden clear of the throat.

"Montgomery, see you've arrived early?!" Flitwick's voice was one that... stung. Being one that was quite nasally and high pitched. Isabel replied with nothing more than a smile. "Now, can I ask why you used the banishing charm on Master Malfoy?" Flitwick stood on his desk, making eye contact with the student.

"Self-defence sir. Didn't you see?" Isabel face dripped with disgust; however, she tried her best to conceal it with a blank expression. Flitwick huffed to himself,

"I thought so, but you see, with Mr Malfoy on school grounds almost full time, I have to hold you accountable for your actions" Isabel's face dropped completely, she couldn't hold her composure no longer.

"I'm sorry sir what?" she made sure she heard him correctly. Her face shot up to look back at him, skin so pale.

"Mr Malfoy has got himself an office at Hogwarts, God knows why?" Flitwick shrugged, "and since I have got no work for you to do, he has kindly offered to take you on for the week." Isabel couldn't believe it. She just sat there, mouth open in pure shock. "Close your mouth Montgomery, you might catch a fly or two." he was amused by his own joke.

"Does he know what I have done?" she questioned, completely disregarding her professors joke as she was to bewildered by the future events about to take place.

"No, it was a universal offer, but he is down by the chambers, you can't miss his room, got a massive plaque of course." Flitwick sulked. "By the way Montgomery, not that I don't trust you, but I know if you don't go!" he shot a look at her before disappearing. God, Flitwick really doesn't like explaining things, does he? She thought to herself. She left the classroom and headed towards his quarter, anticipating the what was about to occur.

There it was. His room. Of course, the door was grand, it was Lucius after all. Hesitating, she proceed to gently knock her dainty knuckles against the mighty wood.

"Come in." the voice from behind bellowed. Miscalculating the weight of the door, Isabel stumbled into the rather fine room. She was staring at the back of Lucius, whom was staring out of these opulent windows down on the magical view of the school grounds. "You from Flitwick?" he asked as he turned around to greet the student. His face fell from a sneer to a look that was mixed with confusion but surprise. "How come you're here Miss Montgomery?" he strode closer and closer.

"Well, I'm Flitwick's detention you see?" she timidly spoke. He turned his head in dismay as he paced purposefully past her and towards the door, making sure it with was properly shut, locking it to be safe. The silence from him was deafening her. Swallowed nervously, he returned back to her, cupping her face in his large spindly hands.

"You're in detention?! I can't have you behave like that. Like a naughty girl." That's it. She instantly melted at the touch of him. The sound of his voice emulating down on her. Ripping his hands from the grasp of her, he ferociously drew the curtains closed, the room still being lit by the taint of candle flames. Approaching the chair behind his desk, he pulled it well away from the set, sitting down and extending the width of his legs. He pulled up the sleeves of his white fitted top, exposing his forearms that where laced with prominent veins that continued down to his hand. Making strong eye contact with her, tapped on his brawny leg, indicating her to come and sit. She apprehensively started to approach him, her heart beating faster and faster. She sat on his knee her arms draped around his neck. "We can't have you be disobedient. Do you know what happen to girls that are disobedient?" Isabel shook her naïve head, biting down on her bottom red lip. And with on quick sweep, Isabel was lying face down, her bum in the air. Butterflies began to form in her stomach. She couldn't help it. She was longing for this to happen again. She wouldn't admit it. Lucius played with the hem of her skirt that barely covered her bare backside before going down, caressing her bare inner thigh. Leaning down to her ear, he whispered, "They need to be punished. Properly." Before she knew it, her black underwear was yanked to her ankles. She gasped in response to being fully exposed. Lucius grinned at the appearance of her being revealed like this, him admiring her beautiful wet cunt. Raising his hand, it collided brutally with her ass, a red mark leaving evidence. Her breath sharperened. "I want you to count." He demanded.

"One..." she whimpered, "Two..." she got up to seven before she found it almost excruciating. "Lucius, please!" she cried. Lucius froze, his hand lowering from mid-air. Her eyes widen realising the mistake she just made. "I am sorry sir. I am so sorry."

Lucius pushed her off, her body tumbling to the ground. Dominating over her, he spat down to her, "Don't you dare say that name whilst you're in this state." She lowered her head in agreement. "What was that?"

"Yes sir." She mumbled looking back up at him. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her knees and aligning her to his bulge. He unzipped his trousers causing his erection to become visible. Leaning over, her lips kissing the tip lightly before they began to make their way down his shaft. He winced as she teased him with slight pleasure. Taking part of him in her mouth, she cushioned him with her tongue, swirling it around whilst moving up and down. For the part that she could not complete take, she grasped it in her hand, pumping it in coordination with her mouth. Lucius feel back into his chair in complete ecstasy. Letting out a groan of contentment when she went harder or deeper. He grabbed her hair into a make-shift pony tail, 

"Take all of me, like a good girl." He pushed her head further causing her to gag slightly. Tears forming in her eyes. With a few more strokes, Lucius was about to cum. But he did want her to swallow it this time. Not when she had been naughty. He lifted her off the floor causing her to be straddled across his lap. "What do you want?" he questioned.

"I want you to be inside me?" she pleased causing him smiled.

"Sorry what was that?" he loved hearing her beg.

"I want you to be inside me Daddy, please?" he rolled his head back in pleasure at the name 'daddy'. She quivered as he entered her, a moan escaping from her lips. She began to grind on his dick, hitting her g-spot every time. 

"You like that, don't you you little slut?" he moaned. 

She was so desperate for him that it didn't take long for her to almost finish. "I'm- I'm going to cum" she gasped between whimpers of pleasure. Lucius didn't want this to end not quite yet. He changed position to the desk, sweeping everything off of it. She lied down, her back against the hard surface. He began unbuttoning her shirt, exposing her even more. Lucius grabbed one of her breasts, massaging it whilst he adjusted himself, slamming back into her. This unexpected action caused Isabel to scream. The screams she made caused him to go faster, deeper, harder. Each stroke of his was followed by a moan of pure pleasure. Lucius brought his hand down to her clit, rubbing it in circular motions. Seeing her in this state sent him into over-drive. "Daddy, please let me come. I can't take it." She desperately pleaded. 

"Come for me. Come around my cock." Immediately, she was out of whatever control she had left. Her legs began to shake as she continued to ride out her orgasm. Even though she had almost completely finish, Lucius was still going causing her to become absolutely intoxicated in sexual bliss. "I'm going to come in you. It's what a dirty slut deserve." All Isabel could utter was a wince of approval. And with that Lucius released into her, his come spilling out of her. He pulled him self out and reached for his draw where he pulled out a towel, cleaning himself and Isabel off. "Look at my messy little slut" he leered. After cleaning up, he engulfed her into his arms and carried her over to his leather chair where she sat and leaned onto his chest. "You did good my darling." He murmured in her ear, push her hair behind it. Blushing, Isabel buried her face further into his chest. "How come you were in detention, anyway?" Isabel's faced dropped.

"Promise you won't get mad?" pulling away from his chest, she become face to face with him. Becoming worried his eyebrows furrowed. "I may have sent Draco across the room after a charms class." Isabel tensed, expecting to be yelled or pushed. Instead a chuckled erupted from the Malfoy's mouth. Mirroring his expression, she let out a small sigh of relief.

"He does need to be put into his place I suppose." Stroking her hair, he pulled her into the crook of his neck. "'Don't worry about it. It will toughen him up."

"Well I got a week's worth of detention for it." she mumbled. Lucius pulled her away from him to face her.

"Well, that's just week's worth of fun then." He winked.