𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

That all went away when Aiya told you the destination was approaching. You texted your sister to come outside as the car pulled into her driveway. You thanked her and gave a generous tip before getting out of the car with Kayoko. You started to grab bags, balancing Kayoko on your hip before you heard someone call your name.

And that's when you turned around to see your sister.

"¡Dios mío, finalmente estás aquí!" You had to quickly give Kayoko to Katsuki before your sister grabbed you and pulled you in for a hug. "Hi, Carmen." You said before hugging back. "Hermana, you are in México now. Use some Español por favor." She laughed before letting you go. "Unless you've forgotten your native language?"

It was your turn to laugh as you looked at Carmen. "Si piensas por un segundo que mi culo latina olvidó el español, entonces debes estar loca." You both shared a laugh before Carmen looked to the side and saw the baby with a Woody plushie. "She's so cute!" Carmen went over to Katsuki and awwed at Kayoko. "Hi, sweetheart!" Kayoko smiled and waved at her.

"Soy tu tía Carmen. Can you say tía?" "Tía!" Kayoko giggled while reaching out to Carmen. She grabbed her, and her heart felt so full. "It's a crime you've kept mi sobrina from me this long." A laugh left her mouth before she looked at Katsuki. "Where are my manners?! Hola, I'm Carmen Martina Santiago." She held her hand out and he shook it.

"Santiago? I thought your last name was l/n?" Katsuki turned to you with a confused face. "It is. We have different dads, therefore different last names." Katsuki let out a small "Oh." before letting Carmen's hand go. "Well, there's no need to stand outside, come on." You and Katsuki walked into the house with Carmen to see a bunch of people inside.

They were all talking and setting things up. Carmen let out a whistle and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at you. "Everyone, they're here!" There were exclaims of excitement and people came up to you. But they were all pushed away as an older shorter woman came up to you.

"Hola mi nieta." "Hola Abuela." You smiled at her and she cupped your face in her hands. "You've grown so much... You look exactly like your mother." She hugged you then pulled you into the dining room. "You must be starving! Being on a plane for that long means you haven't had any good food in a day! Eat nieta." She handed you a plate along with Katsuki. There was a bunch of food, and you had no idea where to start.

Katsuki looked just as confused as you, so he just started to grab what looked good. He was about to sit down before Abuela saw his plate. "¡Dios mío! You barely have anything on your plate. And you're so skinny mi yerno! Have some of this." She at least doubled what he already had on his plate by the time she was done.

"I don't know if I can finish all of this Abuela." "Nonsense! Now sit and eat before it gets cold!" He sat down and looked at your plate which had way more food on it. Kayoko was in your lap and you were feeding her some of the food. "Here baby, try some barbacoa." You broke off a tiny piece and put it in her mouth. She started to chew and you made sure she could get it all before she swallowed. "Do you like it?" "Yes!" She giggled and reached for more.

You all started to eat while the family asked you guys questions. "So what's it like being a pro hero?" Your little cousin Matias asked you while attempting to shove a bunch of carnitas in his mouth. "It's nice, dispute being a draining and busy job. But if you want to know more about being in the field you should ask Katsuki. I mostly teach."

The eyes that darted to Katsuki were full of questions. Matias went over to Katsuki and started bouncing with excitement. He started asking a bunch of questions, and Katsuki couldn't keep up with him. "Woah, slow down kid. One at a time." Matias took a breath before looking at him. "Okay, what's your quirk?" "I can make explosions with my hands." "That's so cool! Wanna see mine?"

Out of nowhere, Matias started to dry heave. He just stared at the small boy and wanted to ask if he was okay until he saw a bubble come out of his mouth. "Impressive, right?" Katsuki honestly had no idea what just happened. The bubble floated up, and when it popped it let out a loud explosion. It wasn't big, but it definitely left Katsuki's ears ringing a bit. "That was... Something. You got potential kid."

That made Matias happy as he sat back down. "Where's your Hermano nieta? He should be down here." Abuela asked your sister. "Don't worry he's just in his room. I'll call him down." Carmen got up and stood at the bottom of the steps. "CARLITOS! ¡BAJA TU CULO AQUÍ AHORA MISMO Y HABLA CON TU HERMANA O TE GOLPEARÉ CON MI CHANCLA!" A couple of seconds later, a young man walked down the steps.

"What do you want Car-" she cut him off by grabbing him and pulling him to the table. You gave him a wave, and Kayoko yelled hi. "Who are you?" Carmen elbowed him and let out an angry huff. "This is our sister y/n! She looks exactly like mamá." The tension was thick as he eyed you. "Not like I would know that, considering she left when I was born." He grumbled before turning around and going back upstairs.

So much for a total warm welcome.