𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝘼 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚

Timeskip to February 22nd

Attending a baby's birthday party surrounded by other babies running around and yelling was not how Katsuki wanted to spend his Monday afternoon.

Today was Akimitsu's first birthday, and Ochako and Shouto decided to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese. This place had really gone down since he was a kid. But the kids enjoyed it so he was fine with it. Speaking of kids, Hiraku ran up to Bakugou with a small card in his hand.

"Uncle Bakugou, can Kay Kay come play with me?" He asked, holding up the card and shaking it. "She's only three months kid, Peanut can't really play much." He explained to the small boy. "Oh... Okay bye then!" Hiraku just ran away after that. Oh well, kids are weird.

"Kat, take Peanut to play some games." You said while giving him one of the cards Hiraku was holding. "y/n, what is she gonna do?" "Just play games and have her look at you. She'll have fun I promise. Unless it's too hard for you." Katsuki just tsk'd while slightly bouncing Kayoko on his lap. "Oh yeah, like watching my daughter is so hard." "Her foot's in her mouth."

Katsuki looked down and sure enough, it was. He pulled it out and Kayoko started to laugh. "Aww, you're gonna play some games with daddy now Peanut, okay?" You were about to tickle her, but she grabbed your fingers and started to chew on them. "I'll take that as a yes." You giggled while pulling your fingers away. You gave Katsuki the card and he just grumbled and got up. "C'mon Kirishima," He mumbled while pulling the redhead out of his seat. "But my pizza..."

°     °     °     °     °

"-And then she just grabs my necklace and throws it behind the couch!" Your friends laughed as you told them about the peek-a-boo incident from last week. "God, it seems like your guys' kids are growing up so fast! Akimitsu is already one and Hiraku's gonna be three soon. Not to mention Kayoko is about to be four months." Mina said while she ate a slice of pizza.

Ochako was about to comment until she saw the time. "Hey Shouto, can you go get Hiraku? They're gonna sing happy birthday soon. He's in the play place." Todoroki nodded and got up to search for his son. "Hiraku! Where are you?!" Shouto looked through the plastic tubes until his son popped up.

"Hi, daddy!" "Hiraku it's time to come out now. We have to sing happy birthday to Akimitsu." "No thanks daddy, I'm playing right now." Hiraku ran away and Todoroki let out a sigh. There was one-way Hiraku was coming out: He was gonna have to go in there.

Shouto took off his shoes and crawled into the small tubes. Kids were running around and stepping all over him, but he was on a mission. He shimmied through one of the tubes and ran into a lady that looked way too big to be in here. "Oh, I'm guessing you're looking for your kid too?" Shouto nodded at the lady who let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh thank God! I thought I was the only one who did this! Anyway, have you seen a little girl with blue hair in a yellow dress?" Todoroki thought for a second before pointing behind him. "She ran that way. But have you seen a little boy with red hair in a Deku shirt?" "He ran past me back there. Good luck!" They passed each other and Shouto continued his search. "Daddy!" Wait, was that Hiraku?

Shouto looked out of the plastic space to see his son, outside of the play place, putting on his shoes. "Hiraku? When did you get out?" "I want cake. Bye, daddy!" He ran away and Todoroki ran a hand through his hair. God, this kid is gonna do a number on him. At least the slide was right here. He moved so he went feet first, but once he went down he stopped halfway. He tried to move around, but he stayed in that spot.

Fuck, he was stuck.

"Look how many tickets we got you Peanut! You'll probably get the biggest prize!" Kirishima told Kayoko as he held the tickets in his hand. "Pff, yeah. But that's because your daddy is the best at ski ball. And cause-" "Hold up bakubro." Kirishima stopped in his tracks and pointing at the play place. "Aren't those Todoroki's shoes?" He asked while pointing at him. "You remember what shoes he was wearing?" Kirishima ignored Katsuki's statement and walked into the play place.

"Todobroki? You in here?" "Oh my god yes!" Katsuki and Kirishima walked over to the sound of Shouto's voice, which was by the slide. "Icyhot?" Katsuki knocked on the slide and almost jumped when there was a knock. "Guys I'm stuck. Go get help." The two looked at each other and chuckled. "Don't laugh this isn't funny. I'm going to miss my son's first happy birthday song." "We're gonna go get help Todobroki we promise."

They walked away and went back to the table. Katsuki gave Kayoko back to you and Kirishima set the tickets on the table before walked up to Uraraka. "Have you two seen Shouto? He was supposed to get Hiraku, but he already came back with no dad." Eijiro sighed before giving a nervous smile. "So you see it's a funny story..." He didn't really know how to tell her, but Katsuki did. "His fatass got stuck in the slide." "He what?!" She rushed away from them and ran to the slide.

"Shouto?! Are you in here?!" "Uh... Yeah. I'm stuck and three kids have screened and ran away when they realized I'm in here." Ochako rubbed her temples before walking away and up to an employee. "Hi, ma'am. I'm so sorry to bother you but my husband is stuck in the slide." The girl looked at Uraraka before giving a deep groan. So much for friendly service. Out of nowhere, a clone of the girl popped out and the original wrote a big 2 on her forehead.

"Mindy 2, go help this lady while I cut this pizza." "Okay, Mindy!" The clone turned to Ochako and smiled. "Please take me to the cause of your problem ma'am." Okay, so this was weird. But help was help. They went back to the slide and the clone touched it. "What seems to be the problem with the slide?" "My husband's stuck in it." The clone made a face before turning to the slide.

Her eyes started to glow, and Todoroki came out of the slide. "Shouto!" Ochako ran to him and pulled him into a hug. "Jeez, that was uncomfortable. Next time, you're getting him." They both slightly laughed as Shouto got up. "Thank you so mu-" The clone was gone. "Well... That's strange. Now let's go sing happy birthday to our baby boy."

And it was a very happy birthday indeed.