𝙔𝙚𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙬 𝙆𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤

Today was Kayoko's 3rd birthday.

It took some time, but she had finally decided on a Toy Story theme. With some help, you all set up her party in the living room with all the decorations you needed.

 With some help, you all set up her party in the living room with all the decorations you needed

You all got to dress up too. Since Kayoko was the birthday girl, she got to be Woody. You dressed up as Jessie, and Katsuki was Buzz. You enjoying being a cowgirl, plus you got to buy a red wig. Katsuki on the other hand was not enjoying it. Mainly because his costume was really bulky and hot. But he thought yours was hot in a different sense.

"Damn babe, for a pregnant cowgirl, you're pretty sexy," Katsuki said as he walked into the living room. "Keep it in your suit space ranger." You playfully said as you pressed one of the buttons on his suit. "Can you tell?" You asked as you stepped back and turned to the side, hoping that your bump wasn't noticeable. "Nope, you're good. Mochi is concealed."

You had hit 17 weeks yesterday, and Mochi grew a lot faster than Kayoko did. It took a lot of work, but you switched out Jessie's white top with a black one so it looked more concealing. You didn't tuck it in either, just to make it better.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Kayoko ran into the room with her Woody costume on, and you both awwed at her. "Is my little sheriff ready for her party?" "Yes mommy! Pull the string!" Kayoko turned around and showed her back, which had the little string attached. After pulling it, Kayoko yelled out "Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!" and giggled.

You were going to give her a compliment before there was a knock at the door. "Ooh, your guest awaits my sheriff." Katuski walked over to the door and opened it, showing the Todoroki family. "Happy birthday Kayoko!" They all said as they walked in. "Hi best friend, I got you a gift!" Hiraku said as he held a bag in front of her. "I got you present too best friend!" Akimitsu said as he did the same thing.

Kayoko took the bags, but she didn't know what to do with them. So she handed them to her dad. "I don't want Daddy." "They're presents Kayoko, you'll open them later." He explained as he put them on the gift table. "So, you guys went with the potato heads?" You asked Shouto as he put the gifts in his hands on the table. "Yeah. But we didn't really know how to dress like them so we just dressed up. It was mostly for the kids so they could be aliens."

The kids got to be the three aliens from the machine since they were the Potato Heads kids. Which in honestly was really cute. You looked over to Kayoko eating a mini cupcake with the boys, and her father staring at them. God, he better not always be this protective.

Soon more guests had arrived dressed up. Deku was Bo Peep, Iida was a sheep, Mina and Sero were Barbie and Ken, and you were waiting on Kirishima and Kaminari to get here. "Isn't this like familiar? Like this has happened before?" Mina asked as she sat on the couch.

"Yeah no, this has happened before. But when?" Everyone thought once Iida talked, wondering where this had happened before. "Halloween. Three years ago. We all where here waiting for Kirishima and Kaminari to get here. And when they showed up they had on terrible smurf costumes." Deku said as he ate ate a cookie. Everyone let out a sound of realization after that.

"You think they'll show up in something worse?" "How could they mess up Toy Story? It's Toy Story for crying out loud." "So what nerd? Have you met those two idiots before?" "I'm just being realistic Kacchan. If they could top what they did three years ago then I guess you're right." "Of course I'm right you-" Katsuki was cut off when Kayoko pulled the glass helmet on his costume down. "Shh daddy. No yell at Broccoli." She said before kissing his helmet.

Izuku snickered, and Katsuki was about to yell at him again until there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." You said before walking to the door. When it opened, you were shocked at what you saw. There was a giant Rex and Ham in front of you. "Hey y/n!" The voice caught you off guard, and you looked in the mouth of the suit to see Kirishima. "Kiri?" You let him go, and moved to the mouth of the other one. "Denki?" "Help me." He whispered to you. Kirishima had somehow forced him to do this against his will. And he was not happy about it.

You just stepped away and back into the living room, wishing that someone would revoke Eijiro's costume shopping rights. They both walked in, and there were definitely thoughts about it. "Sero do you have any weed?" Midoriya asked as he leaned over to him. "Do you even do drugs?" "No. But I feel like it's the only way I'm going to get through this party now."

Time had passed, and you all had played games, sung happy birthday, and eaten cake. Now all that was left was presents. "Okay open mine now Kayoko!" Hiraku said as he handed the bag to Kayoko. She looked inside and pulled out four bracelets. "Shiny." "There's one for you, me, 'Mitsu, and Amai. They're friendship bracelets!" Everyone awwed as they put the bracelets. "It even has your name on it." He smiled as he pointed at the charm on the charm.

"Mine next mine next!" Akimitsu smiled as he handed her the bag. Kayoko reached into his bag and pulled out a set of earrings. "Oh my god these are so pretty. But baby girl doesn't have her ears pierced yet. We'll work on that." You said as you grabbed the last box on the table. "Okay baby, this is the last gift." She opened it and pulled out a black shirt with gold writing on it.

Only thing is, she can't read. "What it say?" "I wanna read it!" Hiraku scooted next to Kayoko and read the shirt. "It says "Worlds Best Sister". But Kayoko isn't a sister Titi." "She will be on April twenty-fourth." The room got quiet as everyone looked at you. "OH GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Kaminari yelled and they all started to freak out.

"You hear that Kayoko? You're going to be a big sister!" You smiled at her, but she just gave you a blank look. "I don't think she understands babe." "Same." You took a breath and looked down at her. "Okay Kayoko. You're going to have a baby brother or sister in a couple of months? Aren't you excited?" "No." You and Katsuki looked at her with wide eyes, then at each other.

Well, hopefully, her mind would change as time went on.