𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

People sometimes had bad timing.

Like right now, when you were trying to fall asleep at midnight and someone starting knocking on the front door. "Kat. Get up." You pushed him, but he just groaned and shuffled. He just had to be a heavy sleeper after sex. You sighed before getting up and going downstairs and opening the door.

You hadn't expected to see Sero standing at your door with a somewhat panicked look on his face. "Sero, it's three in the morning. What could you possibly want right now?" "I just have a question." Your hands went to your hips as you looked at him. "So, if Mina's water broke, that means she's like in actual labor, right?"

You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose. "Hanta, please tell me that you didn't drive all the way over here after Mina's water broke to ask me that." You both stared at each other, and that gave you enough of an answer. Before you could ask where Mina was, you heard yelling from the car.

"She's in the car, isn't she?" He nodded, and you sighed before going back upstairs. You put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie before grabbing your phone. That's when you saw your sleeping husband. You checked to see if he was dressed before putting him over your shoulder. You managed to carry him downstairs and slide your shoes on.

"Take this for me?" You handed him Katsuki before slipping on a pair of Crocs and grabbing Katsuki's. "Let's go." You locked the door and walked out to Sero's car. You opened the door but were surprised to see Mina and Ochako in the backseat. "Don't ask." Ochako said in her groggy state. "You picked up Ochako and me before going to the hospital?" "I panicked okay?!"

Sero put Katsuki in the front and you sat in the back. "How you holding up hun?" "Oh you know, just having your FUCKING BABY!" Mina yelled at her husband while hardly breathing. "It's alright Mina. Just breathe, we got you. Right 'Chako?" You looked over to see her passed out on the window. "Okay... I got you." Mina grabbed your hand, and you gave her reassuring words while rubbing her back. It was going to be a long night.

° ° ° ° °

Katsuki needed to stop being a heavy sleeper. Anything could happen to him while he was out. So when he woke up in a hospital, he definitely had questions. He looked around and spotted you and Ochako at a vending machine. A yawn left his mouth before he stood up and walked over.

"Welcome to la tierra del vivir, mi amor." You said while handing him a granola bar. "Thanks. Wanna fill me in on why we're in a hospital?" "Mina's in labor." Katsuki looked at you with wide eyes before biting his granola bar. "Oh shit. Is she alright?" "She's tried to stab Sero several times and attempted to throw Ochako's chair at him."

Katsuki made a mental note to never fuck with Mina again before leaning his head on your shoulder. "Where's Shouto?" "Someone had to stay home to watch the kids." Ochako said half awake. She was not an early morning kind of person. Especially a five in the morning kind.

"I'm gonna go check on her to make sure she hasn't killed Sero yet." You kissed Katsuki's forehead and walked over to Mina's room. "How's it going in-?" "I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU HANTA!" You had to do a double-take as you saw Mina attempting to choke her husband. You slowly walked in and sat next to her. 

Thankfully she hadn't tried to attack you, so you knew it was safe to pull up a chair and grab Mina's hands. "Mina hun, I know you're in pain right now. But trying to kill your husband won't make it any better." Mina sighed as you wiped the sweat off her forehead. "You're right. I'm just pissed that Lizzie McGuire looking bitch told me that I couldn't have an epidural." 

You raised a brow before turning to look at Sero. "She's talking about the nurse." "Oh... but does she?" Sero gave you a look before taking a sip of his water. "Are you using your quirk on me? I'm definitely having a contraction right now and don't have the urge to kill Sero because of the pain."

You both made eye contact before you let her hands go and ran out of the room. When you made it back to the waiting room you didn't expect to see Aizawa sitting with your husband holding two cups of coffee. "You're here early." "Uraraka called. The kid here yet?"

You shook your head no as you sat in between him and Katsuki, grabbing the coffee cup he handed to you. "I can't have this." "It's mine. He wouldn't let me hold t because I almost dropped it." You snickered while handing him the coffee and watching him drink it. "You can't have it? You pregnant again?" 

You awkwardly smiled at him while Katsuki looked away and sipped his coffee. Aizawa sighed while looking at Katsuki. "You really don't give her a break do you?" Katsuki looked at his former teacher with a mix of slight anger and tiredness.

 "I'll have you know that Pumpkin was planned. Also just because you're my old teacher and sort of a father figure to my wife doesn't mean you get to judge me." You lightly shoved Katsuki before leaning on his shoulder with a yawn. A short nap was definitely needed.

° ° ° ° °

Being shaken awake is never fun. Especially when it's a loud blonde man who isn't your husband, but your old teacher/coworker. "Hello, Hizashi." You grabbed his hands to stop him from shaking you. "We got you breakfast. Also, Ashido had the baby but wouldn't let us in until you woke up."

Your eyes went wide before you pushed him out of the way and started to run. You came back to grab the McDonalds bag before running again. You made it to Mina's door, ate half of your McGriddle, then knocked on the door.

After a couple of seconds, the door opened with a tired Sero standing there. "Finally." He stepped past so you could walk in, and you saw Mina holding a small bundle. You walked over and sat down, getting a look at the small baby. They had light pink skin and curly black hair. Their eyes were open, they had white pupils but Mina's orange color iris'.

"He's perfect, isn't he?" Mina smiled as she looked at her son. "He even has little horns y/n." She looked over at you, softly laughing as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm kinda scared, ya know? This little guy's stuck with me for the rest of his life. I don't really know what to do."

You gave a soft smile as you gently rubbed her arm. "You're gonna do just fine Mina. Now could you please tell me my new nephew's name?" You both laughed as she lightly stroked his hair. "We argued about this for weeks, but eventually we decided on Akio Sero."

It was the perfect name for him.

Oh wow, this took me forever to write. But Mina had a boy! It took me a while to decide on Akio, but I feel like it sits right in the end.