𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠

Uh, this chapter is kinda a lot. So like, content warning.

It had been a week since Jinmon told you about Nishida.

You still hadn't told Katsuki, hoping it would all be sorted and you didn't have to deal with it. I was currently three in the morning, and this was always one of the downsides of being pregnant. Even though you wanted to sleep, Pumpkin had other plans. It made you jealous that Katsuki was sound asleep while you dealt with his baby.

You figured waking him up was pointless since he'd end up staying up for five minutes then falling back asleep. So, a cup of water was the next best solution. You got up, put on your slides, then walked to the stairs. You decided to just step over the baby gate instead of taking it down. Your little rugrats loved to run downstairs any chance they got.

Making it to the kitchen, you grabbed a glass and started to get some ice. Thank god your fridge had one of those ice and water dispensers. While you listened to the sound of the ice clack in the glass, you couldn't help but feel like something was off.

You looked over in the living room, nothing in the dark room seeming out of order. You turned to the dining room, still not seeing anything. You couldn't see anything, but the sound of ice falling made you look at the floor. "Shit." You mumbled before going to pick up the ice.

While you picked it up, you swore you saw something move out of the corner of your eye. You grabbed an ice cube and threw it in the direction of the living room. The sound of the ice hitting something alerting you because it definitely should've heard it hit the carpet and not an object.

You stood up, and the sight of Nishida was the first thing you saw. "I'll give it to you, the ice thing was a nice tactic." Even the sound of his voice sickened you. You looked over at the sink, and you thanked god Katsuki hadn't done the dishes. You grabbed the large knife, throwing it and watching it land in Nishida's left thigh.

"Yeah, I'm pretty fucking smart. Don't think I got that from you." He lightly laughed, pulling the knife out and throwing it behind him. "Your little tricks aren't going to save you aga-" He was cut off by the punch he received to the nose. "I don't need any fucking tricks to beat the shit out of you."

Another punch was thrown, and you watched him stumble back and lean on the island. "What, you can't take a couple of punches? You're less of a challenge than I thought you were." Nishida grabbed a glass and threw it at you, immediately making you block your face. When you uncovered it a blow was given to your face. 

Before you could recover the back of your head was grabbed and push towards the sink. Your hands went to the counter to keep him from pushing you down, but when he punched you again your hands lost their grip. You couldn't put them back up in time. 

He slammed your head against the sink. Once, twice, you lost count after the fifth. By the time your head was lifted, your vision was blurry and you could feel the blood pouring from your nose and forehead.

"In a way, I'm doing you a favor. You'll at least get to see your mother again." Nishida's face scrunched as you spit at him, specs of blood and saliva covering his face. "I'm gonna fucking kill you..." Nishida chuckled at your words, throwing you on the floor behind him.

"I highly doubt that." He got down, and you could faintly see the soft smile on his face as he towered over you. "It's a shame, really. Maybe if you'd shown this much potential as a child you could've lived longer."

His hands wrapped around your neck, and you started to choke as he applied pressure. You tried to push him off you but to no avail. His grip got harder the more you struggled, and you started to feel around for something to help yourself.

When your hand found the discarded knife, you grabbed it and randomly swung. The grip on your neck got looser and you could feel something dripping onto your face. Your eyes finally focused, and you saw the knife lodged in the side of Nishida's throat.

You could hear him choking on his own blood as he let your neck go and went to his. This gave you the chance to push him off you and kick him in the face. Air filled your lungs as you laid there, gasping as you heard Nashida choke.

Once you caught your breath, you were able to sit up and see the pool of blood that had formed on the floor. You moved over to Nishida, watching as he struggled to breathe. "It's funny, I thought you were going to rot in jail." His eyes looked at you, and the anger was replaced with fear.  "This is a lot better though." 

He tried to open his mouth to talk, but only blood came out. "You've put me through hell and back Nishida. You were the reason for all of my childhood trauma. You beat me, starved me, left me for dead. But look at where I am now. I live in a fucking mansion. I have three kids and the best fucking husband. You don't have shit on me."

You leaned over, looking him in his eyes as he gasped for air. "You should've stayed in jail. You would've at least lived longer and died easier." You grabbed the knife, pulling it out of his throat and watching as the blood poured out of the wound. You stayed there, listening to him gurgle on his blood as the life slowly left his body. 

He kept coughing until he didn't, his body going limp as his eyes dilated. You got up, looking at his lifeless body before going back upstairs. You opened your bedroom door and turned on the light. "Get up Kat." Katsuki slowly got up, about to complain until he saw you covered in blood.

"There's a dead body in the kitchen."