𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩

You didn't have to turn around to know it was Katsuki.

Though you didn't expect Izuku's face to pop up next to you. "Hello my little Mike Tyson." "Oh so you've had time to make jokes now?" He just smiled before placing a kiss on your forehead and moving to the kitchen and messing with Kirishima.

That small worry in your stomach grew as you heard footsteps come to the couch at sit down. It was a big couch, Katsuki on one end and you on the other. You looked over at him and saw he was doing the same thing. "Your clothes are way too small." "That's cause they're Deku's." "You look like you're about to do a porno."

A small laugh left the both of you, but the tension was still there. "Look Katsuki, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hit you and lashed out the way I did. I was just hurt, but that was no excuse to do what I did. All I wanted was for you to be here more. You're not a bad father, but taking care of two kids is a lot. Being a pro hero I know that it's a busy job. It was different when it was just us and we didn't have any real home responsibilities. But now we have a daughter and son who need attending to. I had a shit relationship with my dad, and I don't want the kids to grow up hating their dad as I do."

Katsuki listened, tapping his finger against his palm. "You really pissed me off y/n. You hurt me, and not just physically either. But I know you. We both know that when we get angry we start to get violent. We're fucking Taurus' for fucks sake." You snickered at his comment, but let him continue.

"I love you, I always will, but what happened last night wasn't right. I admit that I shouldn't have hit you. I know you were just angry, and fire doesn't fix fire. I'm sorry I get so wrapped up in work. I just don't ever think you need my help. I don't see you as that weak-ass housewife who needs their husband to do everything. You're strong, and I know you get upset when I underestimate you. But taking care of kids is a two people job. You're always here for them, and I have to be too."

The two of you had somehow gotten closer while talking. You were almost touching arms while the two of you talked. "I'm not even mad about you hitting me. You've hit me way worse. You burned off a chunk of my hair first year. I had to shave all my hair off." You both laughed at the memory, Katsuki's hand brushing against yours.

"At least it made me ask you out." "Yeah, because it was a pity date." "Well, that pity date turned into actual dating, and look at where we are now. Well, maybe not right now since we literally just had a w.w.e. smackdown last night." You burst out into laughter. A hand grabbing yours made you calm down, and you and Katsuki locked eyes.

"I had a panic attack last night." You told him. "You okay?" "Yeah. I think it's because you hitting me reminded me of Nishida and that's why I flipped out on you. I'm shouldn't have kicked you out." Katsuki's eyes went wide a bit as he looked at you. "Your dad.. Hit you?" "Yeah? The guys an asshole hun. He hit me when I didn't clean right, or if I was too loud, even if I played a wrong note on the piano which made no sense since he couldn't even fucking play."

You hated having to talk about him. Childhood memories through the age of 6 to 15 were pushed to the back of your head. "You can play the piano?" You nodded but were surprised Katsuki was interested in it. "You never told me that." "I kind of abandoned it. I used to play the violin too." Katsuki was honestly shocked. Something about you talking about your childhood made something click in him.

"I think you should go back to therapy." You gave Katsuki a look. "You know I don't like therapy." "You don't like asparagus either, but you'll still eat it if I cook with it." "A vegetable and having to pay for somebody to talk to me are two different things." Katsuki sighed a bit while rubbing your hand with his thumb.

"Look y/n. I let you stop going when Kyoichi was born because we needed to he here. I took anger management to help me even though I didn't like it. It helped, and I'm better because of it. If you can't talk to me about this stuff, then you have to talk to someone. Trust me, bottling your emotions makes shit like last night happen. So you're gonna go back to therapy. Jimnon said she had one you could go to, so you're gonna go there."

You sighed, but nodded. He was right, you needed help. Talking to people you knew about this stuff was hard. Therapy wasn't the better option for you either, but you could tell Katsuki was serious about this. "How's your nose?" "Better. Kiri made me put an ice pack on it every hour. It's kind of numb now but it's less swollen." You told him while you used your free hand to gently rub his nose.

"I didn't mean to punch you in the face. I was kind of just windmilling it." "Well, you got a strong ass windmill." "This is why you need to stop making me lift weights. I don't even know my own strength now." You kissed his nose, and when you pulled away his lips met yours. That was the thing about you and Katsuki. Even after the worst of arguments, you were able to make up.

He pulled away, kissing your forehead and grabbing your face with his hands. "You wanna have make up sex in the basement?" You snickered before pushing his face away. "Kat the kids play down there." "We can do it in the laundry room. They're not allowed in there anyway."

Before you could protest Katsuki stood up, pulling you up with him and putting you over his shoulder. "Hey Shitty Hair and Deku, watch the kids while I fuck my wife." Katsuki told them as he walked to the basement door and went in before slamming the door behind him. The two in the kitchen looked at each other then made fake barfing sounds.

"They're so straight." "It's sickening how straight they are." Both men snickered at each other. "I'm happy for them though. They're in love, even if they're on some equal rights equal fights shit." Kirishima made a face at Izuku's joke. "Domestic violence isn't a joke Midoriya." "What no I'm not joking about that!"

Kirishima was not a fan of those types of jokes.