𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠

Kaminari was nervous.

He and Kiri had finally figured out everything, from limits to safe words and anything else they needed to do this roleplay. But he was scared he would do something wrong or Eijiro wouldn't be into it. But while he was on the phone with Ochako, she assured him it would be okay.

"Are you sure it looks good?" Kaminari asked Ochako as he stood in frame on FaceTime.

"Yes! I'm telling you that you look great!" Ochako said as she put on lipstick. "I'm still really nervous." "I am too. But hey, if things go wrong at least we'll have funny stories to tell." Kaminari snickered before he heard a knock at the door.

"Oh my god he's here 'Chako. I gotta go now love you." "Love you too. Good luck!" Kaminari hung up before taking a breath and doing a little spin. He had this. He put on his robe before leaving his bedroom and going to the front door of the apartment.

One last deep breath left his nose before he unlocked and opened the door. He opened it to see Kirishima holding a pizza box with a pizza guy outfit on. Ah, the classic pizza roleplay.

"Somebody order a large sausage and meatball pizza?" He said as he leaned against the doorway. It took everything in Kaminari to not laugh, but he kept it together. "Pizza? I didn't order a pizza!" Denki said in a higher voice than usual. Not like a chipmunk, but just a little higher than his normal voice.

"Well it seems like someone liked you enough to order you one." Kiri smirked at him, and Kaminari felt weak in the knees. Why was his boyfriend so fucking sexy as a pizza man?!

Denki opened the door more, and Kirishima eyed him up and down. He just knew there was something under that robe. And he couldn't wait to see what it was.

"How about you come in so I can pay you?" Kaminari turned and walked away, and Kirishima watched the sway in his hips as he did so. Kiri set the pizza down and leaned on the counter and Kaminari looked into a drawer.

Denki "looked" for money, but didn't find any. "Aww, I don't have any money! Is there... another way I can pay?" Kaminari leaned over the counter, his robe slightly opening to show the lacy clothing underneath. Kiri bit his lip while locking eyes with his boyfriend. "Yea, I think there is."

° ° ° ° °

"Why are you dressed up Daddy?" Hiraku asked from the backseat. Todoroki was dropping the kids off at Natsuo's place so he and Ochako could do their roleplay. "Me and Mommy are doing something special tonight." He told him without telling him. "Ooh okay. Well you look cool!" He smiled at his son before he pulled into his brothers driveway.

Shouto got the kids out of the car and Hiraku ran to knock on the door. It took a couple seconds, but Natsuo opened the door. "Uncle Natsuo!" The kids yelled and hugged him. "Aww, look at my little munchkins!" He was able to pick them all up, and when he stood back up he saw what his brother was wearing.

"Um, what ya wearing Sho'?" "Oh, me and the misses are doing a little something special tonight." Natsuo nodded before taking steps back inside and closing the door. Eh, everyone was a critic. He got back into his car and started to drive home.

° ° ° ° °

When Ochako got the text Shouto was coming, she got ready and made sure she looked nice. She even curled her hair and did her makeup.

She made sure everything looked right, and when she heard the doorbell ring her heart beat a bit faster. "Coming!" She yelled in a sweet voice before putting on her robe and slippers and running down the stairs.

She had a smile on her face as she unlocked the door and opened it. "Hell-oh." Her eyes went wide as she looked at what her husband was wearing.

" Her eyes went wide as she looked at what her husband was wearing

"Did somebody order a clown?" He said in a sexy voice. But she could not excuse the clown outfit her husband was wearing in front of her. It was going to be a long night.

° ° ° ° °

"-and then afterwards we ate the pizza And cuddled." You and Katsuki playfully clapped as Kaminari and Kirishima finished telling their experience. "I'm proud of you guys! Gold stars." They both smiled as you put stickers on their cheeks.

"They're adults y/n, they don't need stickers." Katsuki said as you sat back down. "Don't say that. Everyone deserves encouragement. You get a gold star taken away for being a negative Nancy." You took one of the 22 stickers off of Katsuki's face, and he grumbling before crossing his arms.

You just awwed at him before rubbing his head. "Don't worry, you'll get it back when you're good." You kissed his cheek where the sticker once was, and he put a little smile on his face. "Okay, now tell us about what happened with you guys." You said as you turned to look at Ochako and Shouto.

"I don't... wanna talk about it..." Shouto said as he looked down into his hands. "Why not?! If you weren't going to tell then you shouldn't hav-" "Shouto dressed up as a clown."

The two couples looked at them with wide eyes. "So when you say clown... Do you mean like a sexy clown?" You asked, hoping there was some type of good from what she just said.

"Nope. He showed up in a clown costume. Then we sat on the couch and he pulled out a pack of balloons. He blew up one and made it into a penis. Then he made me kind of jerk it off. After that the blew up two more and pretended they were boobs I guess? Then he massaged them but then one of them popped."

While you thought that was it, there was even more. "So after that I stopped it and told him this wasn't working out. He tried to save it though, so he went upstairs. He came back out without the makeup on and only pants on and said he was a stripper clown. I was kind of into it, but then remembered Shouto couldn't dance and was clumsy. So when he was walking toward me he fell and hurt his ankle."

Katsuki snickered, and you hit his arm. You wanted to hear how this ended. "So after that I decided I should take over, so we were just gon a pretend I was a nurse and he was just injured. So I went upstairs and changed into something that looked sort of like a nurse outfit. But when I went back downstairs he was back in the full clown costume. I was just like fuck and one thing leads to another and I'm riding him. It was fine, but out of no where he grabs my breast and says 'You'd think melons like these would honk'. And I just tuned him out until we were done. It was honestly the worst sex I've ever had to my life."

You all stared at them in shock. Katsuki was right, Shouto was a dumbass. "Ochako hun, you get the rest of the gold stickers for having to endure that." You slid her the pack, and she thanked you before starting to put them on her face.

"Shouto, take off all your stickers and burn them. Burn them like you burned Ochako's chances of having a good roleplay." He nodded before starting to peel them off of his face.

The clown costume was also burned that day.