#𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙄𝙨𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

Having people come to bring you food every day wasn't so bad.

The first day it was Shouto and Deku, then Mina and Sero, and today it was Kiri and Denki. It was a Saturday, so the kids were home. Katsuki was at work, so that meant another day of random unhealthy food that your friends decided to bring.

Everyone was piled into your bed, and thank god you had a big one. Eijiro and Denki were big babies, just laying down and asking you questions. You couldn't tell them about Monday night's mishaps due to the kids being in the room, but they asked about other things.

"What's being pregnant like?" Kaminari asked while resting his head on your shoulder. "Tiring. Very tiring." "Boo, bad answer." You flicked his forehead while side-eyeing him. "Sorry, it's not as glamourous as on TV. It's just growing a kid until it pops out of you."

He just sighed while reaching over to tap Eijiro. "Gimmie the remote, this is boring." "No!" He looked at Kayoko holding the remote in her hand with a scowl. "I wanna finish watching Gumball!" "Kayoko, you can watch Gumball in your room. You gotta share."

She pouted while giving Kaminari the remote. He pinched her cheek before exiting out of the player. "Ooo, Rupaul." He clicked on it, and he and Kirishima sang along to the theme song. "Since when do you watch Rupaul's Drag Race?" Kirishima asked while bouncing Kyoichi.

"I don't. Izuku started watching it when he was over." They both made an "Oh." sound while looking back at the TV. "Why does Uncle Zuzu like this show?" "It's good reality TV. He also really likes Rupaul." Kayoko just nodded while sitting back and watching the entire episode.

"I can see why Uncle Zuzu likes this show. It's entertaining." You chuckled, hoping that your daughter wouldn't grow the Rupaul obsession Izuku had. "Mama?" "Yes, Peanut?" "You think Uncle Zuzu envies Rupaul because he's not as good as him?"  You couldn't help but laugh at your daughter's words.

"What makes you say that?" "Well, Rupaul is a very fashionable person. Uncle Zuzu doesn't know how to dress to save his life. Maybe he watches for fashion tips." At this point, Kaminari had fallen out of the bed from laughter. Kirishima was trying to hold it in, but you could hear the snickers beside you.

"Yoyo funny." Kyoichi said while making Kiri's hands clap. "I'm tweeting this." You grabbed your phone and wrote the tweet, making sure to tag Izuku in it. Your phone was put on silent after that, knowing it was going to blow up afterward.

While another episode played, you felt like you were going to doze off before Kayoko asked to play with your phone. You gave it to her, but before she could open a game a notification came up. "Why am I trending on Twitter?"

Before you could answer she handed you the phone back. You opened the app to see the response to your tweet.

 You opened the app to see the response to your tweet

"Oh god... Peanut you've been canceled on Twitter at five." "What?! I didn't do anything!" She crossed her arms and pouted. "Aww, it's okay. Most of the people on here are talking about actual peanuts or they're defending you. Look at Izuku's tweet." Kaminari said as he clicked on it.

You sighed, rolling your eyes before cutting the screen off

You sighed, rolling your eyes before cutting the screen off. "It's alright Kayoko, you're not actually canceled. Twitter is just a very random place." She just nodded while grabbing Kyoichi and starting to play with him.

You kept watching Rupaul, but Kaminari was glued to his phone. "Babe, stop watching the Twitter feed." "I'm sorry but it's entertaining! Even Mina's jumped in now." You playfully sighed before grabbing your phone, knowing that Mina had a mouth on her.

" You playfully sighed before grabbing your phone, knowing that Mina had a mouth on her

"Kaminari stop fueling the Twitter beef." "I will do no such thing. Being an instigator gets me likes." Kirishima pushed his fiance before looking back at your kids. "You okay Kayoko?" She just nodded while playing pattycake with her brother.

"It doesn't bother me. Uncle Zuzu can't cancel me when I don't even use Twitter." She smiled as she looked back at you. "But tell him that he's no longer allowed to come to my tea party next week. I don't need that negativity at this age."

At this point, the three adults in the room burst into laughter. Now you felt obligated to tweet her words, mainly because it was her own response to the issue. "Kayoko, you make banger tweets sweetheart." You told her as you watched the replies come in.

"You think Bakubro's gonna be mad his daughter got canceled?" "Oh, he's gonna be pissed

"You think Bakubro's gonna be mad his daughter got canceled?" "Oh, he's gonna be pissed. Izuku better make sure he runs fast enough." Kayoko scowled at you cursing, and you apologized before giving her some money.

"Swear jar time!" "Jar Jar!" The kids got up and ran to the stairs, and you heard them running into the kitchen. But you also heard the front door open and slam shut. "Why the FUCK is my daughter trending on Twitter?!" You heard Katsuki yell as he stormed around the house.

Yep, Izuku better start running.