𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨

Today you were going to the doctors.

Nothing special, just your usual checkup. Katsuki went with you, and Kayoko got to come too. She was fascinated with the fish tank the most. Watching the fish go back and forth as they swam around. Her red eyes just stared at the fish and she giggled whenever they bumped into each other.

"Mrs. Bakugou?" You looked up at the nurse and Katsuki helped you up. Not that you needed it really, you were only 20 weeks. "C'mon Kayoko." She grabbed Woody, who she dropped the second she saw the fish, and went with you into the room. You sat on the bed and Katsuki and Kayoko sat in the chair next to you. It took a couple of minutes, and then Himari walked in.

"Ooh, I see we have another guest with us today. Hi Kayoko!" Kayoko waved as Himari picked up a chart and looked at it. "Let's see. December sixth and you hit twenty weeks today. Good on you for making it to all your weekly appointments." She put on gloves, and you rolled up your shirt as she grabbed the gel.

You shivered as she put the gel on your stomach. This part was always your least favorite. But the best part happens next. She turned on the machine next to you and put the wand on your stomach. 

She moved it around, and you could see Mochi's head. "Look Kayoko, it's Mochi," Katsuki said as he turned Kayoko's head. Her eyes looked at the baby's head on the screen, but she didn't understand it. So she kept playing with Woody.

"You know, we should be able to tell the gender by now." That interested you and Katsuki both since you'd talked about this. "So, do you want to find out?" "We need it in an envelope." You told her. But Himari looked confused at your words.

 "We're having my baby shower next week, and we decided to make it a gender reveal. So we need it in an envelope please." Himari nodded, a smile on her face.

"Then you should probably turn around so I can see." You turned your head and watched as Katsuki played with Kayoko to keep his eyes off the screen. You could hear a printer going off and paper being moved before Himari told you to look again. 

She wiped off your stomach and handed you the envelope. "I hope you have a good baby shower and I can't wait till you know what your little one is."

°     °     °     °     °

It had been two days since your appointment, and the Bakusquad™ was over. They were the party planners, so you needed to talk to them. "Okay, as you all know I went to my appointment on Wednesday and I have the gender of Mochi." You held the envelope in your hand and they all looked at it in excitement.

"So you're going to tell us what it is?!" "Well yes, but actually no." They all looked confused as you grabbed Kirishima pulled him off of the couch. 

"As the godfather of our kids, Katsuki and I decided that it should be you who knows." Kirishima's eyes went wide as you handed him the envelope. "A-are you sure?" You just nodded at him with a reassuring look.

Eijiro let out a small gulp before opening the envelope. You watched his red eyes scan the paper and he let out a small sound. "So you got it?" "Yep. Got it down." "Good. Now eat it." They all looked at you after that statement.

"I'm sorry, do what with it?" "Eat it. I don't trust them and knowing me and Katsuki we'll look at it before next Wednesday. You're the only person who knows, so eat it." 

Though there were a million different ways the paper could've been destroyed, he knew you weren't going to give up. So he stuffed the paper in his mouth and started to chew.

Probably would've been better if his front teeth weren't sharp, but he kept going. "Cem mi hmph sum whrer pwnse?" You gave him a questionable look but then looked at Kaminari get up. 

"He asked for water. I'm fluent in mumble Kirishima talk." He came back with a glass of water and Kirishima started to drink it until the paper dissolved and he swallowed it all.

Hopefully, his insides wouldn't get paper cuts.