𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

Katsuki's birthday dinner was supposed to be just you two. Or, three of you. Just to go out, eat, then go home and do adult things. It was all Katsuki wanted to do, and you were content with it.

So when you both walked into the restaurant to see all your former classmates, along with Katsuki's parents, you naturally had questions.

"Suprise!" They all yelled, looking at the two of you. Uraraka walked up to you, a huge smirk on her face. "Now, I know what you're thinking, but you can thank me later." Before Katsuki could respond, Ochako leaned closer and whispered "You're lucky your wife loves you enough to tell me where you guys were eating tonight." 

She skipped back to the table, and you had to shake your head and laugh a little at her words. You and Katsuki both walked to the table, sitting at the center. It looked like the group were the only people there, so they must've rented the place out. 

It took Kaminari about five seconds to run over and put a "Birthday Boy" party hat onto Katsuki's head, moving away before Bakugou could hit him. "The hat looks good on you Bakubro!" Sero laughed, earning the infamous Bakugou scowl. You elbowed him, which made him look at you. His face softened but he was still annoyed.

Soon the waiters brought out some Yakitori which you wasted no time digging into. "Jeez y/n, it's just Yakitori. We haven't even got dinner yet." Kirishima said while talking a piece of meat Kaminari didn't want. You just shrugged, not really paying attention to him. On the outside you were calm, but you were flipping out on the inside. 

Katsuki and you would have to tell your friends, along with his parents, that you were pregnant. It was so sudden, and you weren't prepared for that many reactions at once, and honestly, you hoped you didn't have a panic attack. That wouldn't be good for you or the baby.

"You okay?" It came as a whisper in your ear because you knew Katsuki wouldn't want anyone else to hear. You gave a nod, turning your head and giving him a peck on the lips. "Aww, look at the lovebirds! You're almost as cute as Ochako and Todoroki!" "Fuck off Raccoon Eyes!" You shook your head, laughing at your loud husband. Your poor baby was going to have the mouth of a sailor.

After a couple of minutes the food came out and you felt like you were starving. God, you didn't realize how good food was until you had it in front of you. Katsuki took the liberty of getting Sukiyaki, which was something you both could share. 

You also decided to get Kashipan and Onigiri as side dishes. Though you didn't want to eat the vegetables, Katsuki insisted you did. "You're not my dad y'know." "Oh haha funny." The inside dad jokes were the best in your opinion. But after tonight it wouldn't be a joke the two of you got.

"So Ochako, how are Hiraku and Akimitsu?" Jirou asked, looking at the brown-haired girl. "The boys are fine!" She smiled, always happy to talk about her children. "Though tonight was the first time we left Akimitsu with a sitter." Ochako looked nervous. You could tell by the way she moved her fingers. 

"Wow, I'm surprised how calm you are. You would call the poor sitter every five minutes when you first left her with Hiraku." Sero recalled that bowling night. Ochako picked up her phone more than the bowling balls.

"I would call to check on them if someone hadn't taken my phone." She looked at her husband, which he responded with a pat on her head. "Sweetheart, Yua is a wonderful sitter. If she could watch Hiraku at 15, she can watch him and Akimitsu at 17." Todoroki reassured her, giving her a soft peck on the cheek. 

Is that what you and Bakugou would be like? Would you be so worried about your baby? Akimitsu was already a month old, but she was still so worried about him. Are you supposed to be that worried? Are you supposed to be scared? Are you-