𝙉𝙤, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝘼 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚

"I think I have a pregnancy kink."

Now, you knew Katsuki would say a lot of random shit when he couldn't sleep. Most of the time you ignored it, because it mostly didn't mean it. But it's the times he says stuff like this where you have to sit up and look at him.

"Kat... What the fuck are you talking about?" "I've been thinking, and don't get me wrong I think you're fucking hot not pregnant, but like, I like fucking you while you're pregnant."

You both kind of stared at each other, not knowing what to say. "I hope you know that I'm not getting pregnant again after this." "That's why I fuck you so much now." Again, another bead of silence in the room.

"I'm just gonna go back to sleep." You kind of scooted away from him before turning around and laying down. "Are you gonna tell anyone I said that?" Katsuki asked while tapping your arm. "Of course not, your weird kinks are safe with me."

° ° ° ° °

"Katsuki has a pregnancy kink." "Oh my fucking God y/n." Katsuki's face sunk into his hands as your friends looked at him appalled. "Yeah, goodbye." Carmen and Carlitos proceeded to get up from the table and retreat to the basement.

"Why did you feel the need to share this with us?" Izuku asked while he gripped his car keys, ready to leave at any moment. "He told me last night, and I wasn't going to say anything, but then he forgot to water my plants so this is my revenge."

The room went silent, because honestly how does anyone react to hearing that their friend likes to fuck pregnant women. "Sure, look at me as if it's so fucking weird that I like to fuck my pregnant wife. I don't see the problem with it, so if anyone wants to speak up about it be my guests."

Katsuki leaned back in his chair, waiting for someone to speak. At first, no one said anything. That was until Mina cleared her throat, simply because she liked to stir drama and the silence was boring her.

"Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with pregnant sex. It's the fact that you look at y/n and think 'Oh yeah look at how pregnant she is, I wanna rock her pussy so bad cause there's a baby in that woman'. You see how that sounds weird?"

Honestly, Mina was lucky she was a woman and Katsuki's second-best friend because he was about to throw his plate at her. "I don't only want to fuck y/n because she's pregnant." "Yeah, but when it's a factor of why you want to fuck it gives weird vibes."

They kept going back and forth, and everyone was forced to sit and watch. "Okay, can we stop talking about Katsuki's weird kinks?" "Oh don't act like you're so innocent Ochako, we all know you're a little fucking sadist." Jaws dropped and her eyes went big as she looked at Katsuki.

"First off, I don't even know where you found that out. And just cause I like pain doesn't mean I like to fuck pregnant women." "It's not all of them! Just y/n!" "Well, when you say kink it's a pretty fucking broad topic!" Now they were arguing, but that was typical between the two.

Now, Izuku lived for drama more than Mina did, and while listening to these two go head to head was interesting, he felt like throwing his hat into the ring. "y/n has a choking kink and Shouto has a hair-pulling kink. Oh and apparently Sero has a piss kink."

The first two weren't even as bad as the last one, so everyone was looking at Sero for an explanation. "Guys, I don't have a fucking piss kink. One time while I was peeing Mina said something and I told her I was gonna piss on her if she kept bugging me. If you keep telling people I have a piss kink I'm gonna divorce you."

Mina laughed, not a funny one, but a murderous one, and lightly twirled the knife she suddenly had in her hand. "Deku has a foot fetish." "No, I fucking don't Kacchan!" "You licked Iida's foot and sucked on his engine pipe."

An array of ewws and gags filled the room as Izuku attempted to defend himself. "Okay well fuck you guys! Kirishima has a blood kink!" "I have shark teeth and you think there's not gonna be blood involved? What am I gonna do except lick it up?!"

Amid everyone yelling at each other, you learned that Denki was into electrostimulation, Mina was into bondage, Iida liked DIY porn, Shouto liked voyeurism, and it somehow got out that you liked gagging. You'd be fine if anyone else said it, but of course, it had to be Katsuki.

"Katsuki shut up, you liked to be pegged." You stared into his eyes as his face turned bright red and the room went silent. No one really knew what to say or do, because holy fuck did you just drop a bombshell. "Honestly... That isn't much of a surprise. His ass is too fat for him not to be getting pegged."

And once again, Mina had started a new cycle of yelling.

[A/N: Bro idk what inspired me to write this but lol sex degenerates]