𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘

Telling your husband you'd gone into labor was not on your agenda today. But as you walked down the steps, with the help of Mina and Ochako, you felt like you were about to explode. 

Katsuki was still in the kitchen, eating a sandwich while talking to Kirishima and Todoroki. You slowly walked over to him, pulling him away from the conversation and into the corner. "I have to tell you something." You told him as you slowly rubbed his hands. "What's up, hun?" He asked.

"I'm having a baby." Katsuki laughed at your words, shaking his head a bit. "Yeah, I've known that for eight months." You sighed as you gave him a blank look. Of course he didn't get what you were saying. Typical Katsuki.

"No, I mean I'm having the baby. As in our baby is about to pop out of me in the next few hours." Katsuki froze. Did he hear you correctly? You were having the baby? Like right fucking now? "Kat?" You asked, which somewhat knocked him out of his trance.

He looked down at you. How were you so calm? "You okay?" "Yeah... Yeah! I'm fine! Totally fine! Not panicking at all!" He was clearly lying, but hey, he was about to be a dad. You were freaking out too on the inside.

Katsuki turned around, walked about three steps, then collapsed on the floor. "Jesus fuck Bakugou..." You mumbled while rubbing your temples. "Um, why did Bakubro just pass out?" "I don't know. I just told him I was having the baby and he passed out." You had a blank look on your face as everyone stared at you.

"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE HAVING THE BABY WE GOTTA GO!" Kaminari yelled as he ran out the door. "GIVE ME BACK MY SON!" Uraraka yelled as he chased after Denki, since he was still holding Akimitsu when he ran out. Well, this is birth is starting out wonderful.

"Are you going okay y/n?" Shouto asked, his hand going to rest on your back for support. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just wish my husband would wake up." "Don't worry, we got this," Sero said as he and Eijiro knelled by Bakugou with a jar of peanut butter.

"Josh Sero, I wanted Bakubro to open this peanut butter, but he's out cold!" Kiri said in his terrible acting voice. "It's not like he could open it anyway. It's probably too hard for him." As if it were magic when Sero spoke, Katsuki popped right up. "Give me the fuckin' jar."  Bakugou snatched the jar and opened it with his mouth like a rabid animal.

You walked up to him as he spit out the top then looked up at you. "Glad you're done acting like a savage. Can we go to the hospital and have our baby now?" Katsuki looked like a deer in headlights,  but he got up and ran to get your bags. To the hospital you go.

°     °     °     °     °

"Doctor please get this baby out of me!"  You whined as you felt another contraction hit. "Sorry Mrs. Bakugou, but you're not 10 centimeters dilated yet." You groaned at her words as you fell back. Right now you're only 7 centimeters dilated, which fucking sucked. For a baby who wanted to come two weeks early, they sure were taking their sweet time now.

"I hate you..." Your husband just looked at you while you mumbled at him. "I know hun, you've said it 24 times." He gave you a smirk, and you wanted to punch him in the face so bad. Cocky bastard ugly hedgehog big dick sexy ass- wait no! Insults! He's the bitch who got you pregnant.

"I know it hurts but-" "You know? You know?! You don't know anything Katsuki! If you never would've fucked me on that table then I wouldn't be in this mess!" "So it's my fault you got pregnant!" "Of course it is!" Katsuki ran a hand through his hair as he tried to calm down and not yell back.

But this is Katsuki fucking Bakugou we're talking about.

"If I recall that faithful morning, you came downstairs and sucked my dick! I was not the reason we had sex that that morning!" "Who said there was this magic rule where you had to have sex everytime you had a blowjob?!" "Well I'm sorry I'm not a one and done guy! Didn't see you complaining when I fucked you on that table! In fact, I made you cum and you had to stop me from making it a double feature!" "Well I'm sorry you and your big fabulous dick are too much to handle sometimes! Is that my fault?!" "You love this big fabulous dick and you know it."

In a instant you grabbed Katsuki by the shirt and kissed him. It was a very angry kiss, but you needed something to get your mind off of the baby attempting to push out of your uterus.

"Should... Should we be watching this?" Kirishima asked Ashido and Ochako, considering the three of them were sitting right next to your bed. "I say yes, I wanna see how far they're gonna go before they remember we're here." Mina said as she watched you and Katsuki aggressively kiss each other.

You and Katsuki kept lip locking, and he wanted nothing more than to do you in this hospital bed. I'd be checked off the sex bucket list. He started to unbutton his shirt and was going to take it off until someone yelled "Stop!"

You both turned around to look at Mitsuki, who was sitting with her arms crossed, and Masaru, who was also sitting but look mortified. "Do the two of you have no morals?! You're about to have a fucking baby!" You and Katsuki just moved away from each other and readjusted yourself. Yeah, not your proudest moment.

But you're still not above fucking in a hospital bed.