Zayn's Fault..

HEY GUYS! Sorry it's short it is 1am and I really want to sleep but I haven't updated in like 3 days and felt bad so here they are <3 Votes and Comments and even fanning makes my day! <3

Louis POV

Well our camping trip ended early because the fact everyone was soo tired from being woken up at 1 FUCKING AM because of Zayn wanting to scare us. Well poor Harry was terrified out of his wits the poor doll. I have spent all of today by his side because he is still scared... pathetic i know but I love him and if he wants me constantly around him I aint going to be complaining.

Harry POV

I am still killing Zayn with my stare.... He is never going to live down what happened last night. I am going to give him hell for the rest of his life and I will find some good way to make him pay. I am thinking him walking in on Louis and I in a very serious sexual act because he hates our gay PDA and that would be perfect and I know Lou would happily take part.

Liam POV

Ok I am going to make Zayn pay for this morning. Poor Niall baby, Yep he peed his pants. I had to take him out to the bush to get changed because he got so scared. Thankfully he didn't pee in the sleeping bag. See this is what Zayn does to us, Poor Niall is scared I will tell someone about last night but i am an amazing boyfriend well I think so anyway and I wouldn't tell a soul.

Niall POV

Liam has probably already admitted I pee'd my pants last night. i couldn't help but get a fright and become terrified, I really did turn into baby Niall this morning though. I had daddy Li there to keep me safe, you know I should probably stop calling him daddy Li because I suck his lollipop and you know you don't just go suck your dads lollipop so no calling him daddy Li or Daddy direction from now on.

Zayn POV

hehehehehehe this morning was evil genius but I know the boys aren't happy with me but you know they need to live a little. Come on what is camping without a little fun and mischeous right? Well Zayn has that one in the bag, and you know I got to see Perrie actually worry about me for once and she wasn't worrying about Larry, well she kinda was but she worried about me first so pfft shame larry.

Perre POV

Aww Zayn upset my little Larry babies. I mean I was worried about him but secretly I was more worried for Larry imagine if they had been eating or consumed by the coffin oh wait it was Zayn making the noises god dammit. My little bittle Harry was freaking out but It's alright he had Lou with him to cuddle him. Aww i am getting Larry feels just by thinking about it, I know Niall is the biggest Larry shipper and all but I think I am replacing him. 

Votes,Comments,Fans? Oh I would like 5 comments and 5 votes for the next chappie SORRY IT SUCKED TOO! but 1am doesn't help with me writing a good chapter!