Shout It Out..

Welcome to the 2nd Chapter of the second book of The Exchange I am so depressed I had to make it 2 books! :( GRRR but anyway please add this to your reading list and vote and comment ect.. You know the drill! I love you all xxx

Harry POV

My sister is crazy, we took our seats with Lou against the wall then me and next to me is the lovely mummy or Perrie dearest. Opposite Per is Zayn then me is Liam and Niall opposite Louis so no room for Gemma to just squeeze in. "Louis baby" Gemma is approaching, I can feel Lou tense up. "Gemma just get out" "No" Perrie got up. "You know what gemma can you not see they are happy, they are the most perfect couple I have ever seen why don't you just fucking leave them alone" he sat down in a huff. Gemma grumped and walked off. "Way to go Perrie" I gave her a hi five.

"I am sorry but your sister needed a piece of my mind" the whole table was laughing at Perries sudden urge of braveness taking on my sister. We all are digging into our main meals, Oh and yeah Louis has extra carrots he is a crazy boy, but eating carrots doesn't that mean he can see in the dark better... Awkward maybe he can see my dick at night because you know i sleep naked thats why he eats so many carrots. I am on to him....

Liam POV

Phew Perrie, you go girl that was actually epic watching her be mean! None of us have ever seen that side of her but Gemma deserved it to be honest. Dinner has been really good Niall has caught up with his parents and a few of his friends came down. This really has been a great night. 

Louis POV

"Ok boys and Perrie guess what I am going!" I start doing the pat the dog, skrew the lightbulb motion. "Umm move the hand circle the other hand?" Niall yelled. "Niall you know this one" I could see Niall in thought. "Well I wouldn't have a clue but that hand looks like it is patting something" "Come on Harry!" "Pat a cat?" I laughed. "Trust you to think cat but think bigger" "Dog" Perrie yelled, "Woo go Perrie ok So pat the dog...." "Pat the dog circle the other hand" We all laughed. "Zayn you idiot" 

"Pat the dog skrew the" "Harry!" Harry yelled. "Yeah tots Pat the Dog Skrew the Harry" everyone was laughing. "I know you want to Louis" "Yes I do but not in the restaurant anyway come on guys!" "Lightbulb!" niall screamed."I remember doing this at the social Lou" Niall joined me in Patting the dog, skrewing the lightbulb with the others all attempting it.