You Need What..

I haven't really got much to say! :/ Oh well comments and Votes are a love you all know that! <3 .xx

Niall POV

 After listening to Perrie berating Larry we grabbed more breakfast and made our way out to the mall to do some shopping… obviously. We were walking down the street opposite the mall when I noticed a guy dressed in all black following us on the other side of the road and acting all suspicious. “psst Li, that creepy person is following us” I whisper yelled “Are you sure Ni, I guess he does look a little suspicious” he said shrugging as we kept walking and I kept glancing back at him as we entered the mall and walked into the first shop Hollister: the lights went off and I heard a door slam “LiLi I’m scared” I whispered clinging to Liam’s arm as if my life depended on it.

I heard shuffling and then suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I was pulled off Liam, “Liam” I cried “If I never see you again I love you with all my heart and I never want to be with out you” I cried as tears started to fall this was all to real. “shut up” a deep voice hissed as I was dragged to a small room from what I could see… which wasn’t much.

Liam POV

All I heard was Niall cry out that if he never saw me again that he loved me and he never wanted to be with out me and I heard him start to cry, and at that moment I believed I was gonna die…

I was pulled along roughly and pulled into a different room where the light was on and a high back black chair sitting in the middle of the room faced away from me.

Creepy was the first thought that popped into my mind, as I was pushed forwards onto my knees as I sat there, the chair slowly turned around to show a person with a mask on, so their facial features were disguised. I cringed and sent a quick pray to god ‘please let me live, I love my life and especially Niall, he is my light, my rock and he has my heart amen’ LIAM PAYNE an unfamiliar voice resounded around the room, you are here because you have something I want…

Zayn POV

I flicked on the T.V as Perrie came and sat down next to me “hey babe” she smiled kissing me on the check and snuggling into my side. Niall and Liam had just gone out to the mall about half an hour ago, as I was flicking through the channels I saw something that made my heart stop, Niall in a room crying on the news and Liam kneeling infront of a stranger with a mask on.

“LOUIS, HARRY, PERRIE”  I screamed “WHAT” harry yelled back “NIALL AND LIAM ARE STUCK IN THE MALL WITH SOME CREEPERS, AND NIALL’S CRYING” I screamed breaking down, I couldn’t bare if something bad happed to my happy go lucky Irish friend or the sweet caring Liam “WE NEED TO GET DOWN THERE, NOW” Harry yelled running around frantically trying to find his shoes. When the phone rang “Who are you and what the fuck down you want” Louis yelled with enough venom that would have killed a elephant “you fucking psycho basted, you can not have Perrie, fuck off and I will find you and I will kill you if you dare hurt Niall or Liam” Louis screamed into the phone as tears made their way down his checks.