Talk About Luxury..

Hey guys! HOpe you liked this chapter I actually loved writing it! Stupid management I sware they are separating Larry! THey should be together!! Anyway hope you are all raving to Take Me Home! Take Me Homes On Replay It's On Replay, 1D got the floor to shake the floor to shake, Larry's gone all the way yeah all the way... Haha I wish they had xD Well In my story they may go all the way soon :P Anyway enjoy <3 xxx

Harry POV

Woo we arrived at the cabins we are staying at, AND GUESS WHAT they are soo cool it's on a beach front but we have like little log cabins like you would get when you are out on a mountain and Louis and I are sharing one well all the couples are so that means some Larry sexy time maybe if Lou is feeling up to it. I can't believe this 1 week of time with my best friends and alone time with my boyfriend could this get any more perfect? I don't think it could.

Louis POV

Shiver me Timbers our cabin is amazing and I have it all to myself with my boyfriend who knows what we can get up to tonight.... Depends if we are horny hahahah I am kidding with you. We have the most amazing shower and bathroom and a huge bath so I can have bath time with Harry I cannot believe this it's incredible but such a bum all we have is an ipod for music and no TV but that means loads of games,chilling at the beach,eating food,dancing and sexy time Woohoo!

Liam POV

We have the Cabin on the left of Larry's it's pretty cool I hope they don't get to loud, haha I am kididng but this means Niall and I can get up to mischef without the others going crazy at us. AND GUESS WHAT our bedroom door has a lock! How cool is that, We can get dirty and no one can stop us hehe what have I turned into? some sex addict, I hope Nial doesn't mind this change in me? Of course he doesn't he loves my sexy side.

Niall POV

Cabin, phew I am gobsmacked it has an amazing view of the ocean managment really have treated us to a week of paradise apart from the fact I can't tweet how amazing this place is and I can't even take a picture! Maybe paul may bring our phones when he picks us up so I can take a pic of all of us on the beach or something. Woo and I can have Liam all to myself so we can get enough action in before we have to head back to his family and we can't get anything going when we are around the others.

Zayn POV

This is soo cool the beach looks amazing not that I will be swimming more like sun tanning and making sure Perrie doesn't get to involved with Larry through this week. She told me she would make up for all the Larry attention in the bedroom, she doesn't mean to be obssessed with them but she said its hard being a mum to such an adorable couple and I mean they are adorable but at least this week I will get some Zayn loving.

Perrie POV

School work, What school work to hell I ain't going to do it. I could be doing dirty things to Zayn or heading with Larry on some beach adventure they love to be detectives but anyway this cabin is soo gorgeous it has a fire place, not that we will use it seeing as it is summer but that's alright and the bedroom there is only one so I can share a bed with Zayn like an old couple woohoo! This is going to be a ripper week.

Management POV

We hope they like their cabins we really did work to find them a secluded place for a holiday away from everyone, We thought they would like the fact they get nice cabins on the beach but it's hard because we couldn't split the gay couples up but they can do what they want for a week then we can work to keep them apart when they get back. Paul disagrees with the fact we are trying to get them so close but we can't have a band with 4 of the members gay with each other that would ruin our reputation.....