Not My Hazza..

Hey Lovely People or My 1Ders! Here is an update! Please can I get 7 votes and 5 comments? I will update when I get those! Thanks Loves! If you are reading my other many stories, they are having updates! :) .xx

Louis POV

I began shaking Harry furiously. "YOU A CLASS BITCH" I launched at the blonde lady. "THE SASSY SEXY SUPERMAN IS ATTACKING" I lunged at her with my claws out and began slapping the living daylights out of her. Or so I thought.

"Move out, I will finish this" Liam shoved me to the side and punched her stomach. "Oh my god! I am sooo sorry i shouldn't have" I growled at Liam. "Don't you dare apologise" I picked up Harry bridal style as we ran through the building to where I knew the exit was. I shoved my back into the door making it out safetly or so I thought. 

"Where do you think your going" A man pulled a pillow case over my head. "PERRIE,ZAYN HELP!" I screamed lashing with all my might at the man. Harry really wasn't much help at his time, "Niall this guy took your food" That is the only way to unleash Niall's evil side. Niall ran screaming at the man, "You shower of cunts" Niall punched him pretty much anywhere he could. I ran scaning all over the carpark for any sight of the car. 

"Needa ride?" I looked up into the window and saw Zayn. "Talk about good timing" before I knew it I was being shoved in the car. "Get in you idiot" Liam shoved us all in slamming the door, causing the car to rock around. "Oh my god, everyone alright?" Perrie looked back and laid eyes on Harry. "HARRY!" I could feel a lump on the back of his head forming. "I think we should take him to the hospital" I didn't realise but my shirt was becoming damp. "Aww Lou don't cry" 

Niall pulled me into a hug, "Lou I think he will be ok, lets just get back to the cabins so we can get some ice on his head" Liam instructed as Zayn put his foot on the gas racing us back to our cabins. I cried pretty much the whole way home, "You cried a river Loubear" I gave Niall a half hearted smile as we reached the cabins. I gently placed Harry on the couch and grabbed some ice in a plastic bag with a towel and gently placed it under his head. "Guys, what if he doesn't wake up?" Perrie was crying onto my shoulder. "Lou he will wake up just breathe, He will just be unconcious." I couldn't stop crying, "Why can't I stop crying?" 

"Probably because the love of your life is unconcious, looking pretty broken" I looked for the source of the words and realised Zayn was looking a little uneasy. "Aww Zayn" Everyone pulled us in for a hug. "Lou and Niall you clear this living room Zayn and Perrie you go collect everyone's duvets we will camp out in the lounge and keep Lou company" I smiled. "Thanks LiLi" "No sweat"

Liam POV

Poor Louis is freaking out. Harry will be fine, he is just knocked unconcious. I feel Louis's pain because if that was Niall I would be in a right state. "I will go cook us up some food, Niall look after him" Niall nodded and pulled Louis into his lap while Louis continuously cried. Thank the world for Niall the little leprechaun.

Niall POV

My best friend is broken. You would think him and Harry had broken up the way he is acting, I guess we can all relate if that was Liam or if that was Perrie then Zayn and I would be the exact same but look at Louis eyes they are all puffy and his shirt is drenched. "Lou go change your shirt" he shook his head. "I can't leave Harry" I smiled and sat on the couch next to Harry. "Go! I will look after Harry ok, I will yell out if he wakes up" Louis pretty much charged to the bedroom and ran back with a shirt. "Anything happen?" I shook my head letting out a slight giggle. "What did you think within those 3 seconds he would get up and be all look I'm Harry" Ooops Louis obviously didn't appreciate my joke. "Sorry Lou" he gave me a halfhearted smile. "It's alright Niall, he will be alright won't he?" I pulled him in for another of my many hugs I have given him today. "He will be fine, I hope...." I trailed off.