Crazy Sister..

The Exchange 2.

Hey Guys! Sorry this isn't finished. SORRRRRRYYY I haven't update in ages but I promise you I will put up the next part in a few hours. Sorry I was called out so I thought I would put up this bit first because I had people wanting it so here it is! Love you all and vote and comment! <3 xx

Liam POV

“Welcome back boys” we all rolled our eyes and got into the car awaiting us. I jumped in the middle seat next to Niall and pulling him to my side so we were cuddling up. We had a great holiday away but I am seriously tired now and management is pissing us off and told us to separate and drop hands with our partners while we were getting out of the plane. Management is really getting on my nerves and I am going to go crazy in a second.

Tonight we have a planned dinner for us all with our parents again so that will be pretty cool. “I’m so tired oh my god” Niall groaned tucking himself further into my side. “Gosh I know how your feeling babe” I snuggled up as we both closed our eyes and tried to get some sleep. Harry and Louis were having a sing along in the back. “Bloody hell shut up” I grumbled at them. “Jesus Sorry LiLi”

We dropped Zayn off firstly. “see you tonight Zaynie and Perrie” They waved and strolled into Zayn’s place. “Alright Liam and Niall out you get, I will be picking you up in 2 hours so be ready” Paul instructed while passing us our bags from the boot. “Thanks paul” I smiled and Niall and I strolled up and unlocked the door. Mum and Dad had decided to go out obviously because the door was locked. Niall and I headed up to my room and dropped our bags on the floor.

Niall shoved me down on the bed straddling my waist. “What are you?” Niall just smirked and put his fingers on my lips then slowly moved the fingers and his lips were gently placed on mine while his hands were in my hair. I smiled into the kiss and his tongue began exploring my mouth while he was grinding down on me just being the hot boy he is. I pulled back, “I love you Ni, now shower time” I winked grabbing his hand heading for the bathroom.

Harry POV

“God your sexy” Louis groaned as I had him pinned up against the wall in my bedroom. “I think you’re the sexy one in this situation Louis” I squeezed his ass as he jumped up and I held him against the walls and his legs around my waist. “Fuck I love this position” I groaned onto his lips. “I just fucking love you Haz” I rolled my eyes. “Now kiss me you fool” I instructed Louis.

“Louis your back! Oh fuck Harry get the fuck off him. You’re molesting my boyfriend” I lowered Louis to the ground but turned around to face Gemma but grabbed his hand. “You hypocrite. You’re the one who molests my boyfriend!” I spat back and Louis sniggered. “Whatever Harry, he wants me” Gemma stormed over and grabbed Louis by his hoodie. “Help me decide what to wear to this dinner tonight babe” I stormed out following my fucking stupid sister at the moment (PS I love Gemma, no hate) and my boyfriend. “Gemma I don’t think monsters were invited to dinner. Actually you boyfriend stealing monster” Gemma just chuckled pulling Louis into her room and slamming the door.

“FOR FUCK SAKE GEMMA!” I screamed banging on the door which she locked. “Louis?!” I just sat down and sobbed and my headache was back from where that bitch hit me while we were trying to save Niall and Liam. I headed back into my room getting into my blazer, jeans and converse and laying on the bed with an icepack to my head. Why do I have such a crazy sister who kidnapped my boyfriend? 

I will finish this later!!! Sorry guys.