You Have To Be Kidding..

Hey all! Second update today! Hope you are liking them! I needed 1 vote and 2 comments but I had 2 votes and 1 comment so this time i seriously won't update unless I have 1 vote and 2 comments because i have another short story with Larry and Niam coming on the way so I need to have motivation to write! Hope you enjoy this chappie with some Lou fun! :) xxx

Niall POV

Well to be true we lost the radio competition Larry got a whopping 9 zerrie with 4 and us with 2 yeah woohoo. "Just cauz you lost doesn't mean you should pack a wobbly Niall" Harry was yelling from the back seat. "I am not packing a wobbly or whatever bull that is" "Stop being a bitch to my boyfriend niall" Louis hissed at me. "Sorry It's not my fault i am hungry Li get me some food." "Alright Niall but please don't spill it through the car!" 

We drove through Mc Donalds, "Put the window down please I have always wanted to do this" Louis chorused as we put his window down. "Hi there may I please take your order?" Louis shot out the words like word vomit...

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce

Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun

We be up in this drive thru

Order for two

I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe

We need some chicken up in here

In this dizzle

For rizzle my nizzle

Extra salt on the frizzle

Dr. Pepper my brother

Another for your mother

Double double super size

And don't forget the FRIES......................

Crispy

While this was happening we had harry in the back ground. "Boom Boom Boom BIG Mac" It was pretty hilarious. "Please may you repeat that slower" "OH NO YOU DON'T" Liam quickly wound up his window and Liam spoke to the lady and gave her our order. "Please drive around" "Lou you crazy kid" Perrie gave him a hi five. "Fuck I love my children" Louis and Harry were such suck up's to her.

Perrie POV

Louis,Louis,Louis he's crazy like totally craycray he is such a crack up boy and may I add totally perfect for Harry. "Just make out already" they are looking into each others eyes, they always do that and it's like just kiss already. "WAIT I take that back can you just have kids already!" "Sure Mum we will have some kids and you can be the grandmother" "AH no I am the god mother!" "Sure whatever you want Mummy" Louis is such a cutie. "How's my Harry baby being quiet back there are we?" "Sorry Per just thinking" "Just thinking about your cute Larry babies I bet" I gave them a wink and turned back to Zayn.

Zayn POV

"Per you are crazy, I have a girlfriend who pays more attention to another couple than her own boyfriend sheesh" He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Sorry babe but awww they are like the cutest little muffins" "Oh god...." "Don't worry Zayn I know how your feeling mate" Liam comforted me. "Right here is your food WOOOAAAHHH your One Direction!" They lady was obviously fangirling. "Yes we are thankyou babe" Liam winked at her as we drove out. "Right meals, Pass that down to Larry, Here you go Zayn and Perrie and the Hunger buster for Niall" Liam announced. You have to be kidding Niall ordered 2 burgers and chips and a drink well the meal for 2 people. "Nialler how are you going to eat that?" "Zayn my tummy is a black hole don't forget that"