Only A Tad Scared..

HEY GUYS!! <3 Love you all and hope you are enjoying The Exchange Book 2?? I don't really know I don't get a lot of comments but I get 100 reads on the chapter and like 3 votes and 1 comment come on guys! I will stop updating if you don't give me a reason to update!

Liam POV

Niall is in my arms shaking, we are positioned in our tent because he couldn't be out there in the open in his words. I don't think scary stories are his kind of thing. "Come on Nialler here get in your sleeping bag. Oh yeah we decided to put tents up and get in them after the scary stories we all couldn't bare to be out in the open. I zipped up the tent. "Night guys" I heard mumbled replies. I pulled Niall and his sleeping bag up against to me and began singing in his ear to get him to go to sleep.

Harry POV

Yeah funny story, I am terrified out of my wits you wouldn't think when you met me he would be scared of things like that but seeing we are out in a bush yeah I am scared. It would have been alright if we were in our cabins telling scary stories but in the middle of the bush Yeah no! Louis has jumped in my sleeping bag with me and then his is over the top of us so we are in two sleeping bags together as we joined our camp foams and are just spooning in the sleeping bag. "thanks Louis" he pulled me into him. "Hey anytime I aint complaining about this position"

Zayn POV

I know Harry and Niall are scared but me and Perrie nah we aint we are tucked into our tent just having a gossip we had planned to scare the other guys but we aren't that mean because of how scared Niall and Harry are we wouldn't do that kind of thing to our friends. "Dammit Zayn we can't have any sexy time tonight because 1 I cant get out of this sleeping bag because I will freeze my tits off and 2 I don't have any energy"  I laughed I get her flow it is freezing out there.

Niall POV

Ahhh, Waah I am terrified. Thankfully Liam is doing his best to keep me safe. Who could ask for a better boyfriend than that? I just keep hearing Noises so I pull Liam right up against my side. "Li I don't want to die" He just chuckled at me. "Niall you won't die babe" I attempted to smile. "You don't know that...." He just kissed my forehead. "I love you Nialler and I won't let anyone hurt you" Aww the blushing begins.

Louis POV

This is quite nice, spooning with the sexy Hazza. He is so cute when he is scared so I thought I would jump in the sleeping bags with him so firstly I can protect him from the big scary zombie chipmunk thingys and we can keep nice and toasty like marshmellows. I don't know why I compared us to marshmellows but just roll with it. "I love you Harry" "I love you too Lou" I kissed his forehead and began stroking his curls in order to get him to head to sleep.

Perrie POV

Aww I can imagine how cute Larry would be right now. Heres hoping Louis isnt taking the piss out of a scared Harry but I bet he isn't. It is so freeking cold out here. "Dont you dare freeze your tits off per" I laughed. "Wouldn't you care" he just laughed. "I am on to you Zayn" I pulled him in for a kiss. It would have got a little more heated but we couldn't our sleeping bags are way too boofy and it just wasnt going to work. "Night Babe" He kissed my forehead and we headed to sleep.

Please make an effort To Comment and Vote otherwise I won't update.. For those of you who comment and Vote THank you very much! I love you