Protective Louis..

Hello Loves! Sorry Sorry Sorry! This chapter to me seems like rubbish! I am sooo sorry! :( I promise the next one will be better! <3 .xx Please could I get 7 votes and 5 comments?

Louis POV

"WHY HASN'T HE WOKEN UP YET" I practically screamed at everyone. "Louis calm down!" Liam growled while his hands retreated from his ears. "I am worried, please just help him!" 

"Lou calm down mate" Zayn comforted. "Look if your other half was unconcious would you be calm?" Silence rang out the place. "No!" I answered myself. I lay down next to Harry cuddling into him, not that he had any idea I was doing that. "Wake up Hazza please" I placed my lips gently on his. I felt him kissing back? Why is my mind playing tricks on me... this was real because his tongue forced it's way into my mouth and his hands moved to my hair. I shoved him back, "You were awake! Bitch you had me stressing" 

Harry was just chuckling, "I was just listening to you drive everyone nuts, nice to know you care so much" I gently kissed him again. "I can't live without my Hazza" 

"If you really care about me you would get me some panadol" I ran into the kitchen fumbling in the draws as fast as I could, stressing because I couldn't find the panadol. "Louis slow down, you won't find it while you are going that speed" Liam instructed. "Shut up, Harry needs his meds and I will get it to him so he can get better" 

Harry POV

Aww Louis is worrying about me, what an amazing boyfriend. "Liam! your ok!" he pulled me in for a hug. "Yep and I didn't get raped either" I chuckled. "Niall would have gone nuts if you had been" 

"Shh Harry you need to rest" I knew what Liam meant my head was throbbing and I felt crippled. Louis arrived back panting with my Panadol and some water. "Thanks sweetcheeks" he pressed his lips to my forehead. "I love you Haz" I smiled, "Love you too BooBear" I felt my eyes slightly drifting. "Louis will you sing me too sleep?" 

"Course I will" I could faintly hear Louis beautiful voice singing one of my favourite Ed sheeran songs.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And colour you in

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Liam POV

Louis voice did really suit Lego House, I felt so emotional just listening to Louis sing that to Harry. They are honestly the most precious couple. I pulled Niall closer to me so we were more or less spooning with his back to my chest, My fingers gently circling his back and I gently sang the last 3 lines along with Louis but mine dedicated to Niall.

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now.

Niall POV

Liam singing to me was like an angel was singing to me. I am so in love with him and I have pretty much fallen for him as much that is possibly humain. Zayn and Perrie look so cute already letting out quiet snores as Perries head is on Zayn's chest. Aww that is so cute, "Night Li, I love you"