Setting Up Camp..

5 Comments and 5 Votes for the next chappie <3

Niall POV

Thank my nandos, Liam packed loads of food. What a great boyfriend right? I know your all jealous but he is mine so back off oh and he's gay for me so that must say something right? Actually i wouldn't know but that's ok. hehe he is so gorgeous fiddling around with Louis trying to set up the tents they both are failing miserably. "Why don't we just all lie on our camp foam and sleep in our sleeping bags out here?" 

"I'm with Niall on that one" Harry chimed. "Well because I don't want some possum shitting on my face in the middle of the night NIALLER!" Louis yelled at me while still attempting to put up the tent. "Come on let's go help them boys" Zayn,harry and I took over and got the tents set  up in record time. "Louis you dick  you had the instructions upside down!" Harry yelled as we all laughed. What an idiot, "It's because gahh ok I don't have an excuse" Harry just shook his head laughing.

Zayn POV

"Hey Per" I wrapped myself around her. "Hey Zayniekins" i smiled she has an array of nicknames for me. some are PG and some not so much.  Perrie and I worked on getting the fire started. "Boys get over here and warm up" The sun started lowering itself over the hills and it started getting colder. We were all wrapped up in a blanket with our partners eating roasted marshmellows around the fire. "Lookies Hazz num num" Louis was about to put his prize marshmellow in his mouth when Harry zoomed over for the catch.

Harry had gotten Louis marshmellow and began eating it, "HARRY! you asshole" Louis shoved Harry off the log backwards. niall was just having a laugh at everything like he does. Harry brushed himself off but well right in front of Louis so the dust covered Louis. "Harry your a dick" 

Harry POV

"I have a lovely dick I know" I winked at louis, I love picking on him because he just gets all sassy and it's pretty daym hilarious. "Alright seeing as I am daddy direction I am going to lay down rules tonight" We all turned our attention to Liam. "NO SEX in the tents tonight" we all laughed. "Liam you can't talk you and Niall are the worst and the noisiest I don't think you can talk" Niall and Liam both blushed. We still love taking the piss out of them on the first night here. "Ohh Liam I am gonna" I chimed while Perrie and zayn immitated the whole situation. "You guys are rude" I laughed, "Aww what is ittle bittle Niall going to do" 

Niall launched at me, Louis was scrapping with him while Niall was attempting to claw me with his nails. "Ooh I'm really scared your like a bloody penguin Niall" I yelled while tickling him. "I hate you Larry, I am never going to ship you again" I looked at Louis "We don't care" Liam pulled Niall off us while we regained our sanity and sat back around the campfire. Perrie yelled out "Who's ready for scary stories?" "MEEE" Louis yelled as we settled down to listen to Zayn's scary story. Who knew they would have an affect on us.