Dates,Dates and More Dates..

HELLO! Enjoy this chapter! Because you guys didn't make the votes and comments quota thing i will just make it 8 votes and 5 comments?? Yeah well enjoy this chapter and I love you all xxx

Harry POV

Well phew I am seriously nervous it is my first date with Louis while we are here on holiday. Firstly I have made a path with shells for him to follow down the beach it leads from our cabin then all the way to this park here where I have set up a picnic by the waterfall it really is beautiful and thanks to the help of Liam he is going to get Louis to come out and hopefully he will see the path that liam helped me make and he will end up here under this tree by the waterfall for a relaxing morning. I have helped Liam surprise Niall, Liam wrote a song for Niall which is truly beautiful and I taught Liam how to play the chords so he is pretty nervous and excited but anyway.

My phone went off...

From Liam xo

Louis is out of the crib, I repeat out of the crib heading down your path <3 Good luck Curly ;) xx

To Liam xo

YOUR AMAZING, Love you xx

I hear footsteps coming along the sand.. I see Louis face peak around the corner and we both loose all sanity as he began his sprint towards me. "HAZZZZAAA" he is screaming I'm not sure whether to begin running away as a joke or run towards him well too late. SMACK! Louis smacked into me as he grabbed onto me as we head flying towards the wet soil. We hit the ground but before I could feel the pain Louis lips were on mine. I just relaxed into the kiss and let louis sexiness take me. "Oh and Happy 1 month 3 weeks and 4 days" "Harry you actually kept count!"

Louis POV

AWW I can't believe he did all of this for me, he is gorgeous isn't he? Here I am sitting in Harry's lap as he feeds me all these sandwiches and strawberries dipped in chocolate and It is perfect the weather from last night dissapeared and gave us this beautiful day. I dip my finger in the runny chocolate and then smear chocolate war marks on Harry's face. "Lou what are you?" he just kept giggling. "You need your camoflauge Hazzie" he just looked at me with Love? I am so seriously in love with him. "I love you Harry" I grabbed his hand but before he could answer I pushed him off the side of the grass cliff into the water below. "LOUUUEEEEHHHHH" He screamed as I plummeted in after him.

Liam POV

Harry is soo cute his date with Louis is going to go fab but for now I have to get ready for this song for Niall because I am slightly freaking out. "Liam" Niall popped around the corner, I pulled him in for a hug. "Happy 2 months Nialler" He just pulled our foreheads together. "You know you are the best boyfriend Liam and I love you?" I smiled, "Oh am I now?" I pulled him down next to me. "Please excuse my nerves Niall" He just placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I began strumming and attempted the words to come out of my mouth. 

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?

I can’t believe that you are here and lying next to me

Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?

Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss

And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,

I’m just the underdog who finally got the boy

And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby, say you’ll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed

And wake you up with all the words that I still haven’t said?

And tender touches, just to show you how I feel

Or should I act all cool, like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

I’ll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

‘Cause here’s the tragic truth if you don’t feel the same

My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

Niall POV

Just listening to this song, I am crying like no joke crying. Just listening to the song made me seriously emotional. I then look around to see Louis and Harry drenched and Zayn as they began singing with Liam and Perrie sat beside me as she pulled me into a hug as I just carried on crying. 

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby, say you’ll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I’m not a casualty,

Hope you won’t get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it’s everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby, say you’ll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love (in love) with you (with you),

In love (in love) with you (with you)

With you, oh!

Niall Cont...

To make it even more emotional Zayn grabbed Perrie and began directly singing it at her. Liam looked straight into my eyes and sang the last verse with Harry and Louis both just getting caught within each other. I cannot believe this, The song finished and with that I attached my lips to Liam and in between kissed "I" ..... "Love" ..... "You" I finally got out between kissing him. We looked at all the couples doing the same, what an amazing day.

 8 votes and 5 comments??  THANKYOU!! <3