Camping Isn't For The Faint Hearted..

Hey Guys! Sorry this chapter probably sucks! :l Anyway Comments or Votes if you think it deserves them :)

Zayn POV

The clock stricks 1.01 am, come on seriously. I look over to see Per sleeping like a beauty but I have a good plan and if I wake her up my plan will be ruined. I chuck on my puffer and my beanie and head out of the tent. What is the best way to scare the shit out of them all? Aha! I slowly lumbered over to where we had our cooking utensils. I grabbed two of the lunch box containers and began clanging them together getting a satisfactory sound as I walked past Niall and Liams tent i scraped the plastic edges along the sides of their tent and then moved onto Harry and Louis's and lastly Perries. I heard rustling in the tents, I keep the thumping going and hid behind one of the bushes to await the reactions.

All i could hear, "Liam what is that noise" 

"Shhh Niall hey it's alright" 

"LOUEEEEHHHHhh"

"Harry hey hey, Shhhhhh" 

"What the FUCK is going on!" Perrie yelled.

"Perrie mummy" Harry sounded like he was sobbing. 

"Zayn hon why are you? AHHHH Zayn's not here"

"Perrie don't fret Zayn will be fine" Liam was assuring her.

"What if the thumping has something to do with him, what if he's hurt"

I can't believe how idiotic they are wouldn't they realise i'm not there and wouldn't that mean I am the one causing it.

'Thump, Thump Thump thump'

"Liam it's the coffin quick where is cough syrup"

"Nialler do you really think Li would bring cough syrup" Louis was comforting him from his tent.

"I'm scared Boo"

"Harry hey shh it's alright babe I'm right here"

"You know what I fucking bet it's Zayn" Niall grumped.

"Zayn! Get back in our tent you will get some Perrie loving if you stop scaring the pants off Larry and Niam" 

"Hey he's only scaring Harry not me aswell"

I wandered out from the bush, well that was really gay. "Coming Per" 

"Zayn you asshole" Niall scoulded me verbally.

"Your welcome"

"It's 1am Zayn seriously" I think that was Harrys voice. 

I hoped back in the tent. I was attacked by Perries lips, Why the hell has she gone all sexual at 1am in the morning. "Missed you sexy" she spoke on my lips. "Since when have you become all sexually active?" 

"BAAAH Its Zerrie Sex!" Harry yelled.

"Gaah go do it in a bush somewhere not in our earshot" Louis backed up his younger boyfriend.

"You wish you guys were doing it" I yelled back at them.