Niall's Addition..

Woooo Thanks to the help of Niall to my liam I say that everytime but I have soooo many stories on the go and she is like my bffl or whatever you wanna say hahah but she is my backup plan because I HAVE WAY TO MANY STORIES ON THE GO and I have comps and I am right now seriously ill and I can't update all because I was competing all day at champs and then had to come home to update all my stories that I haven't updated for like 4 days SORRY! BUt my energy is on a downward trail and my illness is taking me slowly so I am going to head to bed! I need pure motivation to give you another update so comments and votes?? your amazing <3

Harry POV

I ran back to Lou and jumped on him “I got you sexy baby white, haha” I giggled like a little girl. “Hazzie, you crazy white shark” Lou smiled and we played around and basically acted like two year olds on a major sugar high.

After our amazing swimmy, and baby Boo taught me how to be a great white shark Bo yah mother truckers I’m the king of the ocean! I grinned as we made our way back to the cabin with Zerrie and Niam following closely but not to closely, Niam had to keep stopping cause Niall was having a problem keeping his lips to himself “Niall you little manwhore” Perrie yelled “stop trying to lip rape Liam” “Buuuttt Perrie, I Love lip raping Liam, and I’m sure he enjoys it as well” Niall grinned as a light blush made its way across Liam’s face “Oh god Loubear he LOVES it” I yelled as Lou jumped and spun around “Leeuuym, “Youu lourve it” Lou taunted as I grabbed his hand and pulled him close smashing his lips to mine “WE BOTH LOVE IT” I yelled as we broke apart for air.

Louis POV

Harry smashed his lips to mine, and I internally groaned this boy does not know what sort of effect he has on my body, I go crazy under his touch and feel like the hands of an angel have touched me…. Wait that is so something Liam would say, daddy direction is too cute. Oh god Lou, stop your tuning serious, this is bad… very bad. “KEVIN” I shrieked as he flew past us, I began to chase him along the boulevard, “KEVIN, GET YOU LITTLE FEARTHERY ASS BACK TO UNCLE LOU” I shrieked as I sprinted after him, all I could hear in the background was Niall’s crazy loud laugh ringing out and then the uber sexy sound of Hazza’s laugh.

Perrie POV

“KEVIN, GET YOU LITTLE FEARTHERY ASS BACK TO UNCLE LOU” Lou shrieked as he turned and sprinted after the pigeon that just flew past us, “LOUIS”, I shouted “Stop harassing Kevin, and come get some ice cream” I yelled after him. Niall perked up at the sound of food, “ice cream” he said wide eyed “yes you crazy leprechaun” “YOU SHOWER OF CUNTS, ITS CAUSE I’M IRISH ISN’T IT?” “No Niall it’s not cause your Irish it’s cause you have a freaky obsession with food” “Oh, you have nooo idea how much I love food… no idea” he grinned cheekily. “Mummsie, where is the ice cream shop” Lou whined “five steps to you left and fifty in front of you” I smirked “Really mummy he asked looking perfectly innocent, crazy boy that one. One minute he is acting normal and nek minute he’s going bananas, but I guess that’s why I love him…. “Hey what about me?” Zayn asked doing a sexy Zayn pout “Huh? What?” “You said that out loud!” “Oh kidding, of course Zaynie I love you” I smiled as he kissed me on the mouth.

Niall POV

ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM holy freeking moly ice cream, shit man I haven’t had it in ages. “Nom, Nom” “oh Niall” Liam looked at me “what babe?” I smirked, looking at his lips “Nothing you are just so obsessed with food I ceases to amaze me how you are not errrhm large…” he trailed off “I am a sexy muscular lad” I shouted feeling pleased with myself. Just as I heard Perrie telling Lou that the ice cream shop was five steps to the right and fifty to the front, so I decided to see if she was right, I started to side step “Uhm Niall what the fuck are you doing?” Zayn asked looking at me like I had grown an extra head, “seeing if Perrie was right, diihhh,” I stated matter of factly. As I took five steps sideways Lou followed me. Harry, Zerrie and Liam walked along behind us acting like we were random’s.

Liam POV

My beautiful, sexy, amazing, boyfriend whose moans turn me on like a light bulb, He is one crazy leprechaun, oh good grief he is now listening to Perrie telling Lou how the ice cream shop was five steps left and fifty steps infront of him, and suddenly he starts side stepping and the starts counting his steps out loud and he stops infront of a small ice cream “PERRIE, YOU WERE RIGHT, YOU ARE EXTREMELY SMART” both Niall and Lou shouted while grinning like maniacs, as Niall belts out his own modified version of Cher lloyd’s Oath

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed into your dad’s ice cream car

All the ice creams we share

I Promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got an ice cream for now and forever

And if you get low, just eat an ice cream whenever

This is my oath to you

Wherever you go, just always remember

You never alone, we're birds of an ice cream feather

And ice cream never changes, no matter the weather

This is my oath to you

I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes

 I know I called you lazy, and that's most times

 But you complete me, and that's no lie

 You are my ice, and i'm your cream

We in the car, sing, sing, singing our ice cream song

 Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong

 And in my eyes, you can't do, do no wrong

 You got the best ice creams sing, sing along

Zayn POV

AND ALL I HEAR IS NIALL”S VERSION OF OATH BY CHER, JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO……

 my illness is taking me slowly so I am going to head to bed! I need pure motivation to give you another update so comments and votes?? your amazing <3