Being Tough..

Thanks To NiallToMyLiam for this chapter! I best be off to update the other 7 stories! :) So thank you love for doing this update! :) .xx

Louis POV

OH god damn, how could someone kidnap Niall and Liam just because they want Perrie, wouldn’t you think they would be smart enough to just straight up kidnap Perrie! Fucking helmets! I scowled and I knew my face would be contorted but I didn’t care I was furious. All I saw was red, “Perrie, what have you been doing lately?” I roared “Nothing, Louis, god damn, I swear I have done nothing” I growled “ok” well lets get our asses down to the mall and save our Niam.

Perrie began to cry and I instantly felt bad, “look Perrie I’m really sorry for yelling at you, I am just scared what’s going to happen to them and I had to make sure you hadn’t done anything to make them want you” I said softly as Perrie gave me a hug “It’s ok Lou, well get them back if it’s the last thing we do”. We stood there and the other boys looked at us as tears poured down my face.

Harry POV

I couldn’t stand to see Loubear crying it broke my heart, I couldn’t bring myself to cry but inside I was, I was bawling buckets, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had of drowned inside. As Lou stepped out of Perrie’s embrace I walked over to him and stood behind him wrapping my arms around his waist, and wresting my chin on his shoulder. “S’ok BooBear, we’ll get them back,” I whispered soothingly.

We got into my car and drove down to the mall where the siege team was waiting armed and dangerous. I walked up to the man that looked to be in charge “Excuse me sir, in there are Niall Horan and Liam Payne, two of my best friends, about 15 minutes ago we received a call at our flat saying they would release Niall and Liam in exchange for Perrie Edwards” I said gesturing towards Perrie.

The man looked at me like I was off the rails and said slowly “Kid if your pissing around with me you are in big trouble” “NO sir I am not ‘pissing around’ I am dead serious” I growled. The look on my face must have told him I wasn’t lying “Where do you live? We want to track the call and then we will go from there”

Niall POV

I don’t think I have ever been this scared in my life. “You shower of cunts what do you want with me?” I yelled angrily masking my fear. “We want not with you but with someone else” came a far away voice. With Liam being the only thing on my mind, a fire ignited in my heart and I let my body take over, I slipped my hand out of the rope binding my wrists together and launched myself at the person guarding my room, I grabbed the only thing available to me a trophy without a second glance I brought it down hard on the middle of his forehead, bang he was out like a light, I pulled out my phone connected it with Liam’s inbuilt GPS tracker and found were he was I made my way quietly towards his location.

As I neared Liam, I heard voices “we will let you go if you call your friend Perrie and get her to come with us, we need her, and won’t stop until we get her, is that clear?” “yes, but I am sorry to say that you will not get Perrie she is currently not available for any random to kidnap her” Liam snapped a second voice piped up “Ohh feisty, I like it this one will be good in bed” she purred “Like hell lady I don’t swing you way” Liam spat, I could just see the look of disgust on Liam’s face “oh honey don’t worry, this will be much more enjoyable, than what any man could ever do to you” “FUCK off” he roared as I ran towards the door “get your filthy hands off my man bitch”