Chapter 25: Lunar

Beginne am Anfang

"I know..." I looked down "the thought of having two shadows in his heart is terrifying" he slowly nodded.

"I remember you telling me that"

"Father told me it's rare, but if one has two shadows, that means that one has another as a puppet..."

"Who's the puppet?"

"N.."

"N?? You mean-"

"Yeah... He's the king of Team Plasma..." I looked up at the building "I'll tell you on the way" I looked up at his shocked face and walked him in.

A man had walked up to an elevator that he took us yesterday while I told Blade what happened in Nimbasa City. He was beyond angry but refused to show it.

"He didn't hurt you... did he?" I shook my head as soon as the elevator stopped on deep ground floor.

"No... he was a gentleman" Blade took my hand and made our hands hold the Griseous Orb together. I started getting a headache from the knowledge he's forcing into me.

"Remember Angel, not all people are nice. There will be people you can't trust. I know you can detect it, but I just want to warn you" he didn't let go of my hand "Please be safe around strangers" I've gained strange body movements called self-defense "I should had showed you how to do this before"

"How did you know you could do that?"

"Giratina told me" He rubbed his head. I'm sure father had trusted him to take care of me, and even if I know I should stay clear of dangerous people, I'm glad I have Blade to protect me.
I smiled and hugged him

"Thanks" He nodded and let go of me.

"Now go show Clay who's boss" I nodded and walked to the battlefield where Clay was waiting for me.

"Think it's about time to see fer myself what it is about yer skills that made a gym leader like Elesa take such a shine to ya" he sent out his Krokorok that was a lot bigger than Blades.

I gulped and thought of which Pokémon to use against a ground and dark type "G-Go Servine!" Servine came out and gave Krokorok a sassy look.

"Impressive, but it'll take a lot more than disadvantaged types to take down Krokorok" I nodded, learning a lot about type advantages.

"Servine! Leaf Tornado!" Leaf tornado was the main attack of this battle. Ground types were weak against grass. Krokorok and Palpitoad were easily defeated, until Excadrill came out. Now it was up to Zebstricka, who easily defeated it with the help of Flame charge.

"Well... I had enough" Clay sighed while walking up to me "and just so you know, I didn't go easy on you" I giggled.

"I believe you"

"Your battling..." he took a moment "I sure don't like it!" I jumped from his sudden voice "fer such a young'in, ya have an impossin' battle style" Lampent appeared next to his head. He looked at her funny, but just ignored her "I know ya got people who can dig up yer potential, just take it" he gave me the quake badge. I gently took it and put it in my pocket.

"What? Ya not goin to put it in yer gym case?" I shook my head.

"I'm fine..." I saw Blade jump from the stand and run up to me to lift me in the air.

"Yeah! That's my sister!" He smiled brightly at me. I stared at his super happy face. I smiled and giggled while he spun me around.

After I was put down, I noticed Lampent continuing to stare at Clay "what's wrong wit yer Pokémon?" He asked.