Chapter 21: Nimbasa

Angel's Pov

Oh, my goodness... Ghetsis... I didn't realize it before because he was so far away when I first saw him. But now that he was closer... I felt that he not only had a dark heart... but two shadows were covering it! How is that possible!?

"It is quite rare indeed" I heard father's voice. I looked up and saw him sitting next to me on the fountain.

"Father... that man had two shadows in his heart... Why is that?"

"Pika..." Pikachu frowned.

"It doesn't happen much, but one of those shadows belonged to someone's bright heart"

"Someone's bright heart?" He nodded

"Yes, that man is up to trouble... He has a certain someone to be his puppet... that's why he has that extra shadow"

"How is it possible that he can hold two?"

"I took that shadow away from that boy with the bright heart... But somehow, it went into Ghetsis heart, and he has control over that boy..." he stood up "That's alright. Remember that the future is not twisted, everything is going in its line, just go with it" I nodded.

"It's just that... It caught me by surprise" he petted my head.

"You're not the only person without a shadow my child... You're not the first person I took their shadow from" I nodded and stood up after him.

"Father... there's a girl..." he smiled and nodded.

"I know who she is" I looked at him surprised.

"You do?" He nodded.

"Two years from now...She will be the next hero of Unova" I gasped amazed.

"Really? That's wonderful! But two years? She's not going to stop Team Plasma now?" He shook his head.

"No. Just trust me, child. You mustn't worry about Rosa" so he knows her name! "She won't be needed till later on" he dug in his pockets and took out a Master Ball and a green feather.

"This..." I took them and smiled.

"They are from the girl you rescued back in the Distortion World...remember? Her name was Flora"

"Yes, I remember... What was she doing there in the first place?" I realized I never had a conversation about this or knew anything.

"She and her friend were the willpower of Dialga and Palkia. We had saw the future of that man, Cyrus, destroying the world" I gasped "Flora went after me because I was enraged..." I looked down and hugged the items "The two heroes had proven their willpower and saved us all, now it's up to you to be next" I looked at him confused.

"Oh! You mean the shadows!" He closed his eyes "Don't worry, father! I will save Unova from the bad wild shadows!" He opened his eyes and pointed at the Master Ball.

"Use that when you know you have too... got it?" I nodded and hugged him.

"That girl was really nice... her heart was bright... It was the first one I felt. If she saved the world, she's my hero" I giggled "if she never saved us... I won't be able to find my brother!" I let go of him "do you know where he is?" He chuckled and looked away.

"You'll know soon" something started ringing. It was my Xtransceiver, Blade was calling.

"Hello?" I answered while putting my eye on the screen so I could see him closer, this thing is weird.

"Angel! Where are you? Are you alright?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm near a fountain. I'm just talking with father" he sweat dropped.