Chapter 25: Lunar

Angel's Pov

So... Blade got his gym match yesterday and now its my turn today "you'll do great!" Blade smiled while we walked over to the gym "don't be nervous"

"I'm not nervous" I admit.

"Then why are you sighing?"

"Well..." I hate hiding the fact that all my badges weren't real. I just don't understand why my Pokémon went through the trouble to do that "I don't have much interest in the Pokémon League. I'm getting this badge for nothing"

"Then... why did you challenge Elesa?" I didn't!

"I guess I was bored while you were in the battle subway"

"Sorry about that, did you have fun while I was there, though?" the memories with N started coming back... I am very sad that he turns out to be the king of Team Plasma. I really thought I had made a new friend... Who made me feel... weird in my heart.

"Yes," I smiled. I did have fun in the beginning, honestly.

"That's good" Blade smiled and looked up "Team Plasma... Ghetsis!" I looked up and saw Ghetsis facing Clay near the prisoners that we found in that huge refrigerator, by the entrance of the Gym.

"Clay" Ghetsis said. I hid behind Blade... I don't like that he has two shadows... "it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Ghetsis of Team Plasma. I've come to pick up my associates who are in your care"

"I don't need no thanks, now" Clay said "yer buddies were tryin' to steal some folks' Pokémon"

"What's this? It seems as if there has been some misunderstanding" Ghetsis snorted "we only free Pokémon from wicked people"

"Well, that sounds real nice and all, if it's true. I may not talk purty, but at least I'm an honest man. You talk real nice, but what yer sayin' kinda sounds like lyin'"

"He... wasn't lying..." I said quietly. Blade was the only one that could hear me.

"So, tell me, what are ya tryin' to say?" Clay asked.

"Team Plasma also has an interest in Driftveil City, and we have many, many more members beside those who are here..." Clay glared and showed his fist.

"...Well, I can't tell if yer lyin' or not, but I reckon you've won this without a fight!" He looked at the prisoners "take 'arm and git!"

"A decision worthy of a businessman called the miner king. Your grasp of the situation is outstanding. Well then, we will be taking our colleagues off your hands..." the prisoners went over to Ghetsis.

"Ghetsis... Thank you very much..." The old man said.

"Don't worry, my fellow servant of the king" I gripped on Blades hood and looked down "we are two of the Seven Sages, are we not?" He looked at Clay "well then, everyone, I expect that we will meet again somewhere" he nodded and walked past us. He glanced at me, making I squealed and hid my face on Blade's back. Before I knew it, they were gone.

Blade walked me to face Clay "you alright there, missy?" Clay asked me.

"Yes..."

"Sorry to let Team Plasma go after you tracked them down. Say, why don't we cheer ourselves up with a Pokémon battle?" He laughed.

"Sure..." I small smiled.

"Don't keep me waitin'!" He went inside his gym.

"Well," Blade sighed "at least we avoided a fight in the middle of the city. Still, I can't help but think Ghetsis isn't just an ordinary person" I frowned